Red Headed Duo?

Thank you for stepping in. I have had bad experiences with ladies on Listcrawler so I thought I'd ask. I didn't mean for you to be attacked. Originally Posted by almostfamous
No problem at all! Just figured we would chime in and let people know we do give great service and we would show you a wonderful time!
Yeah, so we are very real and have many wonderful regulars. I would love to speak to any client who has spoken otherwise because outside of maybe 2 people who specifically got irritated because of something they didn’t “agree” with, we have had nothing but great reviews. We have never “changed our names on our videos” so whatever that was alluding do is false as well. I urge you to actually take the time to make the visit yourself so you will understand that it is a great time. Originally Posted by stacynicoledfw
Your video says your names are "Ashley and Stephanie" yet your ad states in the first line that your names are "Nicole and Stacy" so yes you have changed your names. Which name are you actually using? You may want to get with your ad writer or talent manager to get the names correct.
Sounds like the jury is mixed about them. …Nice jubblies tho.
Saw them last week. Will submit a review shortly.
Apartment smelled of smoke. Both have very nice tits and can suck like Hoovers. They are partners, so I watched Stacy go down on Nicole and make her cum.
I enjoyed myself, but a little over my usual price range.
There is a pair of redheads on trystlink that are visiting DFW next month. Very attractive and expensive
Is watching them on each other part of the donation or extra?

Saw them last week. Will submit a review shortly.
Apartment smelled of smoke. Both have very nice tits and can suck like Hoovers. They are partners, so I watched Stacy go down on Nicole and make her cum.
I enjoyed myself, but a little over my usual price range. Originally Posted by jimmyjones
Is watching them on each other part of the donation or extra? Originally Posted by neighbordude
It is included in donation. We do not charge anything additional for it.
I hadn't thought about a duo for this before.
What about giving spankings?
One could hold me down while the other makes me take it.

It is included in donation. We do not charge anything additional for it. Originally Posted by stacynicoledfw