Retiring

Wish you the best as you begin a new chapter!!
awwww maaaaaan. I was supposed to meet up with Lori when I got back from training and before I left for my deployment
Wow, all my favorites are leaving us one by one. I hope you are well Lori and things work out for you wherever you end up.
Awww man, you were at the top of my list! I'm sure you have your reasons. Best of luck in your new endeavors lady!

Now I'll go remove you from my P411 favorites.
Hi Gentleman. Looks like it takes a few months to obtain a passport. LOL I didnt realize that. hahaha Anyway. its been a long few weeks. I hope you all are doing well. I will be in Kansas City awhile longer. You guys are just so great. :-) If you have my number, hit me up. Also, new pics will be posted soon. Looking forward to spending more time with my friends.. I will be available again come Tuesday August 9, 2011. So in other words, I'M BACK !!!

Hello Gentlemen. It has been a pleasure to get to know you all. I must leave you now and wish you all the best that life has to offer. That's right, I am retired as of 30 minutes ago. I apologize if any of you are inconvenienced by this sudden announcement. Hugs, Kisses and Best Wishes~~Lori Love will miss KC 4 sure. I part you with sadness, but have had a lot of fun getting to know each of you. Thank you for the opportunity to be your friend. Perhaps one day our paths will cross again. Until then, I hope the best for each of you. Where I am going, I will not receive any messages. Please take care and remember me with fondness.
Lori <3 Originally Posted by Lori.love.kc
  • WTF
  • 08-07-2011, 08:06 AM
Hi Gentleman. Looks like it takes a few months to obtain a passport. LOL I didnt realize that. Originally Posted by Lori.love.kc
http://www.uspassportnow.com/faq/general_how_long

How long does it take to get a passport?

That depends on the time of year submitted, because of the seasonal nature of travel. During peak travel periods, the normal processing time ranges from six to eight weeks. If you need a passport more quickly you can use our service, which will take anywhere from 24 hours to two weeks depending on the service you select. Click here to get started!
Hmmmmm doesn't take long at all.......I'm just saying.
My sister just got a passport, it took her about 6 weeks if even that.
I don't think she meant it literally.
Please do not give her any tips that will aid her to leave us!!
Whatever the reason, we are glad to see you back. Didn't think you could stay away too long
Who do I have to bribe to make the passport process take as long as possible?
I don't think she meant it literally. Originally Posted by bartipero
+1
I was beginning to think I was the only one
Man! Talk about lucky! I was just about to hang up my hobby gloves because 2 providers I was talking to hadn't been replying to me so I figured it was a sign but this changes everything!
Welcome back Lori! I can attest she can't take a bad picture - even her passport photo she looks smokin'. Her new photos will be worth the wait as we had a lot of fun shooting them, wink, wink! Nice to see you stayed in town a little longer!