Leftists assault 7 year-old wearing MAGA hat

• oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 02:02 PM
if an adult walked to Grace's 7 year old child and knocked his/her Biden hat off his/her head -

Would grace question if her child was injured or the hat stolen?
Doubtful.
I am being a 'smartass'

But not a 'TM" (the mystic) enabler.

i disagree with the 'hate crime' charge.

Agree with the assault charge for two adults!
snatching a hat off a bewildered child's head, leaving him unsure and scared by snarky, hateful, foul, self-centered women is harm enough to a child

I don't want a 15 year prison sentence and I doubt that will happen but 6 months in the hoosegow and about 50 grand attorney fees would seem to work out just fine
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 02:26 PM
NGIT - thoughtful as always!
snatching a hat off a bewildered child's head, leaving him unsure and scared by snarky, hateful, foul, self-centered women is harm enough to a child

I don't want a 15 year prison sentence and I doubt that will happen but 6 months in the hoosegow and about 50 grand attorney fees would seem to work out just fine Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Y'know.. this is why I made it a point to state that I feel either circumstance is wrong-- because I knew that people would start......

I asked because while the assault charges are just -- as are a couple others-- a few of them seem very trumped up (ha!) if there was no actual assault aside from snatching the hat.

Yeah-- a few months in jail ought to cool those jets a bit. I can't stand seeing children brought into all of this garbage.
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 03:01 PM
trumped up charges - why not look at Kyle Rittenhouse and the marxist Portland DA and mayor.

Are the DPSTs already erecting a gallows in Portland town square for him????

I do feel that 'hate crime' charges - although it is clear these two perps were hateful - have no place in American law.
I believe I've also stated that the charges against Rittenhouse likely won't stick because they've been trumped up too much.
Y'know.. this is why I made it a point to state that I feel either circumstance is wrong-- because I knew that people would start......

I asked because while the assault charges are just -- as are a couple others-- a few of them seem very trumped up (ha!) if there was no actual assault aside from snatching the hat.

Yeah-- a few months in jail ought to cool those jets a bit. I can't stand seeing children brought into all of this garbage. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
you know, most likely you do as you don't type like a dummy, assault, at common law, is merely a threat or apprehension of physical harm, not a physical attack itself

I always thought the word battery was the physical aspect

I know nothing of Delaware criminal law or, for that matter, little of any criminal law so maybe assault is something physical there too. any unwanted physical contact, including snatching a hat might be assault, if that's not assault then its battery
Oh I agree that the assault charges themselves are justified. Its the child endangerment that's a bit... trumped up.
Anything to make Trump looks good, eh?

Fucking WSNDs Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Fucking DPST's! Same thing to the SFNLF's!
Oh I agree that the assault charges themselves are justified. Its the child endangerment that's a bit... trumped up. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
i reserve judgment, haven't watched the video, maybe later . if that is even on the video and not sure what the definition of child endangerment is

but maybe ipso facto assault = endangerment if the assaulted is under or over a certain age, sort of like an enhancement

i know in texas if you happen to get in a scuffle and hit a guy who is 65 or older..thats something special
Whiny Shit-eating Neurotic Democrat? Originally Posted by lustylad

Democrat! it was right in front of me the whole time!

BAHHAAAA

if an adult walked to Grace's 7 year old child and knocked his/her Biden hat off his/her head -

Would grace question if her child was injured or the hat stolen?
Doubtful.
I am being a 'smartass'

But not a 'TM" (the mystic) enabler.

i disagree with the 'hate crime' charge.

Agree with the assault charge for two adults! Originally Posted by oeb11

hate crime. why? these radicals are emboldened and unless harsh penalties are the consequence this will continue. and there is no racial requirement for a hate crime. all appear to be white as far as the limited view in the video shows. if someone attacks someone for being jewish isn't that hate? yes it is. christian? yep. political views? yes.

Ok-- not being a smartass here.

Was the kid actually physically attacked/assaulted/harmed? Or was his hat stolen. Both are wrong-- but I'm curious based on the wording. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

the video that's out doesn't show much, as these two radical bitches appear to come up from behind. regardless it is simple assault and theft. and destruction of property. yes even ripping up a sign is destruction of private property.

so while there isn't any video showing that woman knocking off the hat, at least not yet, it's clear she did so.
yes even ripping up a sign is destruction of private property. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I guess I'm going to have to stop destroying those Biden signs...some fucker in my neighborhood who inherited his money is a flaming liberal faggot...
I guess I'm going to have to stop destroying those Biden signs...some fucker in my neighborhood who inherited his money is a flaming liberal faggot... Originally Posted by friendly fred

not if you don't get caught ..

BAAGHAHHAAA
this is fucked up. one wonders why the left always claims Trump supporters are the violent fascists yet it's always the radical left doing these assaults? how many is that now? i've lost count. show me a Trump supporter acting in such an unprovoked manner? show me

Police: Fall River man threw 82-year-old wearing Trump hat to the ground, violently kicked him

https://whdh.com/news/police-fall-ri...ly-kicked-him/
J - agreed - "Hate crimes" is a way around equal treatment under the law for all folks.

I think 'hate crime' is unConstitutional . Originally Posted by oeb11

there is a video of a 60+ year old Russian emigre, she was arguing with a bunch of girls and knocked the camera off. she is being charged with a hate crime.