TOP 50 - Sexual bucket list

This list seems a bit tame. I did an old girlfriend's daughter a while back and have to admit the thought of a mom/daughter duo crossed my mind. So I guess that's on my to do list.
My RA in college claimed to have done the mother-daughter duo. There's something creepy about that. I knew a pair of twins in college that would do freaky shit from time to time. One would go to the bathroom before engaging their Friday night catch and then the other would sneak in. Other times they would switch rooms during the middle of the evening. They were total mindfucks, among other things.
my 50 is all of them with Chloe!
My RA in college claimed to have done the mother-daughter duo. There's something creepy about that. Originally Posted by cnyred
Yeah, I guess.

How about :

55. Dirty Sanchez

56. Rusty Trombone
  • GP
  • 07-26-2011, 01:47 PM
my 50 is all of them with Chloe! Originally Posted by Docdave
no comment
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
Did I miss something?
  • GP
  • 07-26-2011, 03:55 PM
Apparently some mods like to randomly post rules when no rules were broken.
  • Doove
  • 07-26-2011, 04:03 PM
Did I miss something? Originally Posted by jokacz
Sometimes i just think nasty thoughts.
  • GP
  • 07-26-2011, 04:05 PM
Sometimes i just think nasty thoughts. Originally Posted by Doove
Can you read my mind now?
  • Doove
  • 07-26-2011, 04:09 PM
Can you read my mind now? Originally Posted by GP
Nope! But it doesn't stop me from thinkin'.

Edit: By the way, my previous post wasn't a knock at Jokacz. It was simply a joke (at my expense) about nobody knowing why Docdave posted the rule.

It just ain't the same when you need to explain it.
This thread is getting too esoteric for me.
I'm adding ECCIE rule-breaking-sex to my 50 list. Forbidden and hot.
  • GP
  • 07-26-2011, 05:22 PM
Nope! But it doesn't stop me from thinkin'.

Edit: By the way, my previous post wasn't a knock at Jokacz. It was simply a joke (at my expense) about nobody knowing why Docdave posted the rule.

It just ain't the same when you need to explain it. Originally Posted by Doove
Actually I thought it was a knock at me, and a pretty good one at that. Had me chuckling. Either way, I have to agree, when you have to explain everything, the humor does get lost.
Me, Chloe, Naughty Nikki, that hottub in latest pic. Chloe CG with Nikki w/ strapon fullfilling Chloes DP wishes.