This Is YOUR fault!

I recall Russia invading Afghanistan under Carter, Russia invading Crimea under Obama, Russia invading nobody under Trump and Russia invading Ukraine under Biden, but I'm struggling to see the pattern there.

Heck fire, I can't even recall who was Obama's point person for Ukraine during the Obama years. It's hell getting old... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Russia invading nobody under Trump?

Try Macafee.
...Try Macafee. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That killed who? Notwithstanding: The Babbling Cabbages says: Hold my beer

BTW: Let's be honest, McAfee is about as kooky as Hunter Biden, except with some talent. To be fair, Hunter did write a book though.

Wtf are you talking about for a change?

Apparently telegram doesn’t track Amiga users
You are.

Haven’t heard any solutions outta you. Just whining and pissing.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
An opportunity, for all of us, to be part of the solution will come in November. Then, you can decide to vote for competent adults to be lawmakers or t crowd in power just now.

That LA school board recall is a symptom of the much larger problem. There they focused on name changing to be inclusive, un-offensive or woke, instead of dealing with real issues in education. Local parents decided to be part of the solution.

At the national level, it was deemed to be more important to focus on the Green New Deal than the crushing reality of global geopolitics.

Afghanistan was the opening bell for Putin, and we see where we all are now; and we all are in this, make no mistake.
The Chinese are watching too. Repercussions of a Chinese takeover of Tiwan will be as far reaching as the Russian re-absorption of eastern Europe will be.

We could have (but didn't) send real military aid to Ukraine in the form of serious air defense gear, armored vehicles and such while the airports were open over the past six months. Didn't do it.

We could have matched each incremental invasion build up ith increased sanctions too. But didn't.

If, in November, you are a voter who supports the current crowd in power, the past 18 months and the next 24 will be YOUR FAULT.
... So VERY True.

### Salty
I recall Russia invading Afghanistan under Carter, Russia invading Crimea under Obama, Russia invading nobody under Trump and Russia invading Ukraine under Biden, but I'm struggling to see the pattern there.

Heck fire, I can't even recall who was Obama's point person for Ukraine during the Obama years. It's hell getting old... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
bosnia wars and kosovo wars under clinton.
A bit of huffing-and-puffing to be sure . . . but no Biden Voters taking ownership of the Ukraine shitstorm. . . .or the triumph that was the withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Ukraine todsy? Originally Posted by matchingmole
Glad to sea you agree with the substance!
On Tuesday, the port of Houston docked a Russian tanker full of petroleum products to be off-loaded.

WTF? This is fricken HOUSTON TEXAS. We should be shipping out gasoline and LNG to Europe ourselves!

Biden voters own that too.

No wonder they hate voter ID laws . . .everyone would know who they are!
A bit of huffing-and-puffing to be sure . . . but no Biden Voters taking ownership of the Ukraine shitstorm. . . .or the triumph that was the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Did Trump "withdraw" from Afghanistan?

As for "blame" ... Bitten lacks the intellect to support blame!

The unfortunate part is ... so does Kumola!

But I can understand why you would want to blame Trump (or just anyone) for Bitten's fuck ups, because that is your way of justifying your vote for Bitten and Kumola!

A bit of huffing-and-puffing to be sure . . . but no Biden Voters taking ownership of the Ukraine shitstorm. . . .or the triumph that was the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Originally Posted by ICU 812

bosnia wars and kosovo wars under clinton. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I recall Bill Clinton's EXCUSE for not finding OBL in Afghanistan in an effort to "arrest" him for the crimes discussed in the indictment that was issued during "Bill's" blowjob days in the WH!

The U.S. couldn't do "fly" overs!
Traitor Trump is back-channelling with Putin to wreak political havoc here. NSA is checking Trumps communications and have found interesting calls.
Traitor Trump is back-channelling with Putin to wreak political havoc here. NSA is checking Trumps communications and have found interesting calls. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth

And you neglected to source this "new information". Probably from the same people who told you we were never energy independent, huh?
And you neglected to source this "new information". Probably from the same people who told you we were never energy independent, huh? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Being a net exporter vs net importer does not mean energy independence. It just means we export more than we import. The pandemic supply/demand on energy muddled up the lines a little where we flip flopped between exporting and importing energy sources.

True Energy Independence means developing more renewables-- moving away from coal, natural gas and petroleum to generate electricity and power our transportation system.