CURIOUS IF LUNCH WAS OFFERED W/ APPOINTMENT??

I used to see one provider who insisted on meeting at a bar or restaurant before activities. It wasn't charged to the clock and her portion was deducted from the donation.

In hindsight I think it was just to have drunk sex. Man we had some good drunk sex.
I have a few gents that I will go grab a burger after we have played...they pay for lunch and my time is free
I saw Reagan Drake on my lunch break once and she made me a sandwich when we were done. Was pretty cool about it.
Lunch is always an option for me, especially now that I am unemployed. The problem has always been finding a provider who's hungry enough, broke enough and sufficiently sight-impaired to accept my offer.
Like all things in life, I'm sure some would appreciate it if you made a little something they can eat there or take with them to go, others would not.

But I don't think it would increase your business by offering lunch. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Probably depends on the menu. I'm in on pizza day and burger day.
  • dals
  • 09-11-2017, 06:49 AM
As a frequent lunch time hobbyist I would really dig if a provider did it, but, it would probably not tip me to always seeing that one. I have no shame though. I can take an hour and a half lunch, and come back with a subway bag and eat at my desk. No one even notices, honestly.
Gumbo and sex. We need Dannie back.
Yes, during the session !

Bananas, Peaches, Grapes

Ice Cream

Chocolate Syrup

Ice Tea w/bbbj then Hot Coffee w/bbbj.....ZOOOMMM !!!
I typically have a gent offer to bring me lunch or treat me after a session.

Say What I'd make you a sammich
  • BLM69
  • 09-11-2017, 03:30 PM
I typically have a gent offer to bring me lunch or treat me after a session.

Say What I'd make you a sammich Originally Posted by Kendall4U
What? No steak and baked potato lunch when clients arrive? Sammich sounds like jail bag lunch
Like all things in life, I'm sure some would appreciate it if you made a little something they can eat there or take with them to go, others would not.

But I don't think it would increase your business by offering lunch. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Agreed. I use to the offer it. Yes they loved and appreciate it, but overall I felt like I was over spoiling.

Now, repeating Lovers, I'll whip something up occasionally.
There was a provider here last year that will make you dinner after the session was over if you chose to stay over and she wouldn't charge you for the extra time.

From a couple of the reviews I've read, her cooking was pretty damn good.

Who was she? Can't remember her name anymore.
I love to cook, and from what I have been told I am damn good at it lol. I often offer to cook a little something, but it is all about timing.Sometimes they do not have time, and sometimes I have a RW thing planned for right after. Since my incall is a private apartment, it would be no problem for me to cook a nice lunch. I do not charge for the lunch part of a lunch date, because for me the clock starts when the bcd activities start. I always like to do some gettting to know you time before activities, just to build up the comfort level and the added anticipation of things to come always leads to a more explosive ending.
I love a juicy steak afterwards, ijs