Keep it down neighbor!!!

The increased traffic from having two ladies working out of one apartment would be my biggest concern. I much prefer the 1BR option, but understand how the economics may not make it feasible for all ladies.
They have roommate plans in a lot of complexes where both bedroom and bathrooms are the master. I viewed one here in my building but there are usually roommate floor plans in the new places. The only thing u share is the kitchen and the living room entry area. Very cool for two singles sharing a place.
My roommate and I share a google calendar.. its easy to set up. When she gets appt she puts it on there in her own specific color.. and same as what i do. We have a rule of NO appts set within an hour of an appt ending. Incase we run over.. plus time to clean the room up, change sheets and get everything ready. We have never had a problem with double booking.
We have 2 rooms but never use them at same time. Many gents are all about discretion and would not be happy running into another naked man. Plus its nice having the whole place to ourselves.. we can go do it in the kitchen on the counters... or we can just relax while i make him dinner...
Try sharing a google calendar.. it also sends updates to your phone if the other makes an appt.. incase someone calls and wants to set a time.. you will know
[QUOTE=flanker1017;1053867002]One problem that jumps right out to me is the bathroom accommodations. If there is a bath in each bedroom it wouldn't matter as much, but with one bathroom things could get a little more difficult. My humble opinion.[/QUOTE
Great point Flanker!
Lola, asking for opinions is good, but I suggest this.

Answer this question, which choice makes my life easier? Then do that.

I hope whatever you decide its closer to the Galleria.
My humble oppinion, it is not a good idea a two bedroom apartment after considering the Pros and Cons ...
Pros:
1. A nicer apartment ...
2. Reduced Rent and utilities ...
3. Easier to maintain and manage ...

Cons:
1. More traffic - a higher risk for a neighbor complaining - high traffic attracts undesired eyes and suppositions ...
2. Privacy - No one wants to bump into a fellow Nucky - The studios always, and I mean always make sure you don't bump into someone else ...
Privacy is very very important to me ...
My 2 cents
It sounds to me like Devon has a slid system that works, at least for her.
I dislike apartment incalls. All that constant traffic will eventually catch someone's attention. I visited one apartment incall and when I was walking down the breezeway with my goal in sight, Gladys Kravitz stuck her head out of the door from the apartment across the way and sized me up. That made me uncomfortable enough to walk past the incall, and sneak back a few minutes later like a ninja. I would rather visit a crowded hotel where everyone tends to mind their own business. Just my preference.

But, if you're going to get an apartment, I would prefer a 1 bedroom you don't share. If you share an apartment, definitely get a 2 bedroom and keep your room private. That way you don't have to worry about if your partner in crime does as good of a job of cleaning up after herself as you. As a Hobbyist, I definitely don't want to run across any unidentified wet spots or peter tracks. . .Ugh!
  • Sami
  • 09-03-2013, 04:25 PM
I used to share a incall with another lady for 3yrs, we got a 2bd 2bath roommate plan. One took :00 & :30 appts, the other took the :15 & :45 appts. We never had any issues or crossed one another. We both had our rooms and connecting bathrooms. So no one had to share their space. That alone will make all the difference in sharing incall with another lady.
wouldn't mind as long as sessions weren't happening at the same time if they scheduled accordingly so i don't bump into anybody since privacy is really important to me. though the point of high traffic is an important concern, neighbors don't know what's going on if drug dealers are living there or what it could raise unwanted suspicion.
If the two ladies are willing to sign a lease together then at least you know there is some accountability same as if you sublet. I finally had to come to terms with the fact that I couldn't handle the stress of "what ifs" nor accept the risk of anyone I bring into my legal affairs being stupid and putting my life and livelihood in jeopardy. Trusting others on either side of the fence in this industry is such a make or break decision. In a perfect world it works perfectly. But unfortunately, the worst of others has to be assumed when you weigh the benefit a of a partnership since you have very little legal recourse should things go wrong. If you only have yourself to blame when things go wrong then you have nothing to worry about but yourself and how you choose to conduct your business. After all the mess over your incall Lola I'd be more than just a little hesitant to let anyone near my incall. You have way bigger balls than i do! Lol. From me, after all was said and done, single provider incalls are the only way to avoid all the concerns you bring up. 0.02
Go it alone. No booking mistakes. No bad reviews. Your following is growing. Or only one of you takes calls and books. All works out just fine. You pick. If your partner objects- then go it alone. My 2 cents worth. I can't remember the number of unmanaged shared incalls I never revisit. Wish you luck. Wish you success.
When I first started I shared a 2 bedroom with a provider. My room was on one end and hers was on the other end. It worked out great until her soon to be ex hubby found out and she retired and moved away.

I have done the one bedroom thing and it does not work very well!

Good Luck!
I have no desire to see a provider at her shared incall at the same time her friend is entertaining a client too. This is just creepy and unprofessional to me...Also, sometimes my one hour sessions are one hour going in, but turn into 1.5 - 3 hrs going out if all the stars are aligned.
I use to go to a house that two ladies shared. it was never a problem with me. Hell i even met a dude at the in call and we have been friends since that night 6 years ago.
Would chit chat with both ladies at times before the fun started.