Condom help! It won't stay on!

• HDnTX
  • 12-20-2013, 11:03 PM
Come on guys he ask a serious question......... I read recently that there is a British company that makes them to fit and has a couple of hundred sizes. It can be the same for guys that is bigger than average, mags are too big and others are like a vise.
I watched a movie a while back so this may be true or not but it was about gymnasts and they had a spray that they spray on their butts and its sticky and keeps their leotard from riding up Originally Posted by peevee0931
I have heard of that too, but never knew if it was real.
Get some dick suspenders. Originally Posted by InviteMEin
Dick suspenders would be awesome!
Female condoms? Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
A condom that goes inside the vagina instead of over the dick. I have seen a lot good of positive feedback on them. Only negative feedback is that they are so good it worries some in a too good to be true way
I have the same problem. Jimmy Johnson is a liar since Extense does not work. I heard they have girth injections . . . Originally Posted by Looking41today
I don't think I heed a girth injection... Thing is I don't have he problem with looser women only the tighter ones. It's like they are peeling it off.
Serious reply: try skyns if you haven't already. Oddly enough, they feel like they "should" slip off more readily than some of the other brands, but they seem to stay in place better as the work gets "heavy," iykwimaityd. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Cool, i'll give them a try.
Yeah, that was a joke. Condoms are form fitting so unless you're buying the Magnums and don't need them, I didn't really think you had a girth problem.

Skyns are the best at making it seem like you have nothing on.
Come on guys he ask a serious question......... I read recently that there is a British company that makes them to fit and has a couple of hundred sizes. It can be the same for guys that is bigger than average, mags are too big and others are like a vise. Originally Posted by HDnTX
Cool, I'll look in to that.
Yeah, that was a joke. Condoms are form fitting so unless you're buying the Magnums and don't need them, I didn't really think you had a girth problem.

Skyns are the best at making it seem like you have nothing on. Originally Posted by Looking41today
Oh, I know it was a joke. I just used if as an opportunity to clarify part of my issue. I don't mind the jokes. I expected them. Did not expected so many though.
Skyns are the best at making it seem like you have nothing on. Originally Posted by Looking41today
Ah, a skyns convert. Glad those worked out for you.

I push those so much that I should've bought stock in the company.
Boy, I'm late to the party and don't get to make any small dick jokes, talk about thumb tacks, etc.

One possible explanation is that you secrete more preseminal fluid than most people. Preseminal fluid (colloquially called "pre-cum") is fluid secreted by a gland (whose name escapes me at the moment) that is thought to be designed to 1) change the acid/base mix of the male urethra to make it more suitable for the survival of sperm; and 2) to aid in lubrication during the act of penetration. Some men secrete a lot, others not so much. Some to it early, some not really. Or so I'm told. I know that it can greatly reduce the friction between the skin of the penis and the condom if you happen to secret a fair bit of preseminal fluid.

If that is a problem, I don't really have any solution to offer, unfortunately, But if you could do some experimentation and determine if that's all or part of the problem, perhaps a visit to a urologist might be productive. He or she might well know of some solution that I do not. You might even try Goggling this and see what you find.
Depending on what you are trying to prevent, there are more options within a monogamous relationship. Foam, contraceptive film, UID's, diaphragms. But for a pure barrier method, I highly recommend the female condom. Tell her it was recommended by a professional. That should make her more comfortable trying something new
I have no experience with these but it might be worth a shot...?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=934473
Try Birdie condoms or Kimono brand. Try addingnlube inside and outside of the condom to reduce friction and the risk of slippage. Fuck condoms all together and ask the female to try using the Female Condom. Just as safe, and not as much risk of slippage since its inserted into her alreadyy
Spray Condoms ( thought it was a idea that was not going anywhere cause it took too long to dry )

Female condoms are great.
Just add a dab of lube b4 rolling on shud fix ur problem or it mite b she's too dry just apply lubricant to her b4 pulling out
The Skyns are my favorite. They are also latex free. I would suggest getting a variety pack (3 different styles), trying them out. I like the Skyns Lifestyle Large, myself.

http://skyncondoms.com/us/

CVS has them as well as Condom Sense.
+1 on the female condoms. They can be a little awkward to use in the heat of the moment, but they are the closest you'll get to going bare. Stick with the FC2 kind and you won't have any of the plactic bag crinkling sounds. Use a lot of lube with them though.
Velcro the base to your pubes. Or use some cocking (caulking).

Now this hasn't worried me to much in the past as most of the time it comes off while pulling out and it generally is still on the head, but damn does it worry my new gf. Originally Posted by Daen1304
One of you should hold the base of the condom in place as you pull out.

................ .................