Do You Think A Members Infraction History Should Be Public?

You can still vote. Or is your infraction page really long?
You can still vote. Or is your infraction page really long? Originally Posted by pyramider
Haha... only infraction I'm aware of is a particular asshole bashing me through lies on AHCArizona in the Gents Only forum, stating I was under-accommodating, while blaming me for his ED (in code of course). Instead, I should have just charged him for the ridiculous amount of time we went above the 1 hr appt... rather, that's what I get for being determined and empathetic, before finally giving up.

Reason I can't vote is bc I'm torn on a "yes" or "no".
Ah hell, your infraction list is shorter than my 1.3" of dangling death. Just vote, this poll is not like voting for Hillary or Trump.
I can care less who gets banned. I have been BANNED from ASPD more than once.
If U give out real world information to any provider or client, that the FBI, CIA, IRS already has, U are just asking to be outed.
Go Fucking Play, have fun and LEAVE.
Providers do not make good GF or wifeeee but they do give good GFE.

With all the countless drama related shit-stirring threads posted on here at times ...if someone was banned for something like an outing offense I'm pretty sure you could find some info on it using the always handy search button. Originally Posted by JCM800
They want hand outs and not to have to work for the information.

Just vote, this poll is not like voting for Hillary or Trump. Originally Posted by pyramider
They are for Billary, they want hand outs and not to have to work for the information.
Got banned for multiple outing infractions? This is info we need to know. Originally Posted by citizen44
I sympathize, but I think this could turn into a real PITA for the mods. Starts making things a bit too legalistic. You are right though that this information - that the owner of this handle outed someone - is worth sharing with the board and capturing for future researchers. I think throwing up a thread with the handle and the outing infraction mentioned in the title is wise. If it's likely to be found using obvious search terms, like the handle and the word "outing," then it's useful.
I'd be more favorable toward it if it was guaranteed that the banned member had received an explanation of why they were banned. I know first hand that isn't always the case.
Nah, posting on a web forum vs. who you are in person is not a good comparison, surely your handle is used as a filter of yourself but the dynamic of personalities here are not always reflective of your date quality. Being on type A girls do not see list does not mean that type B girl won't hit it off with you.
It might help a hobbyist or provider decide who not to spend time with based on potential drama, and/or dangerous situations, so I don't have a problem with it. Safety first for all involved.
I can care less who gets banned. I have been BANNED from ASPD more than once.
If U give out real world information to any provider or client, that the FBI, CIA, IRS already has, U are just asking to be outed.
Go Fucking Play, have fun and LEAVE. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
RW stuff is definitely an area for banning. But giving points for calling somebody a dumbass on an 'ADULT' board is silly. Damn near every single point I've ever got and continue to get are 'insultive remarks'. Same shit, over and over.

We 'insult' each other all the time, but mods pick and choose what to point people for. Of course, I get pointed for farting, while the good ole boy types, who do nothing but parade around this board and pull their grab-ass shenanigans, get nothing.
You sound bitter.
Who cares. It's a hooker board
there are no forums which make infractions public Originally Posted by joesmo888
but so few filled with BSC outing whores
Who cares. It's a hooker board Originally Posted by burkalini
Took the words right out of my mouth.
yes
Yes.
For us that actually screen, it's good to know and get a feel for their posting style. Reflects so much on their character IMO