US slips in world rankings on civil liberties.

I wonder how far Canada is gonna slip with the COVID internment camps, where people are getting raped and denied meals.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...y-near-you.amp
I wonder how far Canada is gonna slip with the COVID internment camps, where people are getting raped and denied meals.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...y-near-you.amp Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Shocking story and one I'll bet you won't see on MSM. This is why I watch Tucker, the most informed person in news willing to tell us what the MSM will not. On the left, feel free to tell me when he says something that is not true. Not 10 years ago, today.
You do realize that this "slip" occurred during Trump's time in office.

As stated in the article:

"America has crashed down the rankings after a long series of political woes that culminated in a mob of Donald Trump fanatics rampaging through Congress in a doomed attempt to overturn an election result. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

But no mention of months of left wing mobs trying to overthrow a country with many more deaths and injuries than Jan. 6th but HEY! whose counting huh?
This is why I watch Tucker, the most informed person in news Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Yes! Not at you but with you.

We are the freest Country on Earth!

This shit is just anti-American propaganda!
This shit is just anti-American propaganda! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I probably love the USA more than you!

I'm just not deluded about tucker carlson, and his "information".
I probably love the USA more than you! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
libs do not love America! Nope! Sorry!
LSM has become the "see ers " of the truth . There gonna tell you what you need to here

I'm just not deluded about tucker carlson, and his "information". Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
libs do not love America! Nope! Sorry! Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's probable that libs love America enough to say people like you are part of the problem and keep it from being better.

Of course, most of the trump supporters I've met seem to love America like they love their sisters...in a creepy way.
  • Tiny
  • 04-05-2021, 01:01 PM
We’re on the wrong path:

https://api.parler.com/l/6MHyl Originally Posted by bambino
This one is more worrisome and IMHO less subjective, our ranking in terms of economic freedom:

https://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

In 2006, we were #5 on the list. Now we're #20, sandwiched between Chile (#19), and Sweden (#22) and Malaysia (#23).

Sweden's corporate tax rate by the way is now 21.4%. Adding in state income taxes, the U.S. corporate rate will be around 32% if Biden gets his way.
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

I have no doubt. The un-informed and mis-informed like you on border issues are always laughing at things you don't understand and refuse to understand because it doesn't fit what you want to be true. You complained about Trump lying and putting out fake news but when Biden does it, you scoop it up like it was ice cream.

I think the old saying, "I'm laughing to keep from crying", applies to you.

I'm just not deluded about tucker carlson, and his "information". Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

But you are deluded by what ever sites you get your "information" from and you prove it every time you post fake news and incorrect facts.

You were deluded for 4 years chasing fake news on Russia, Russia, Russia.

Even the Washington Post giving Biden 4 Pinocchio's on his border fake news had enough.

Which one of the 3 monkey's might you be? The one with it's eye's closed, ears shut or mouth shut, unable to criticize Biden because it might hurt "your party".

But you are deluded by what ever sites you get your "information" from and you prove it every time you post fake news and incorrect facts.

You were deluded for 4 years chasing fake news on Russia, Russia, Russia.

Even the Washington Post giving Biden 4 Pinocchio's on his border fake news had enough.

Which one of the 3 monkey's might you be? The one with it's eye's closed, ears shut or mouth shut, unable to criticize Biden because it might hurt "your party". Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Are we arguing about the legitimacy of the propaganda machines we subscribe to?