Making a List

Alright ladies and gents! With Christmas being around the corner, I think we should all share our hobby/provider wish list.

My list:
1. A hobbyist that can give me a toe curling orgasm from daty only! Licking and kissing all over my clit gets me every time. But enough about me, what's on your naughty wish list? Originally Posted by KylaD

Women do not orgasm.
Women do not orgasm. Originally Posted by pyramider
1.3 inches of love muscle... Should do the trick.

I have seen one orgasm as I was walking out the door.
... and demanding. Originally Posted by pyramider
Just towards my slaves and cucks
A BBBJCiM gift card redeemable in the mouths of the finest BBBJ Providers in Dallas.
I want to slow dance with a lady or two that I know to Vince Vance and the Valiants' "All I Want For Chistmas Is You." I'd like to hear, "Let's go to bed," whispered in my hear. And I'd like to be able to make somebody happy. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Dammit, you have been reading over my shoulder when I made my list out!

Seriously, I thought I was the only guy who liked that song. But, I hear you on slow dancing with a lovely lady to that song. Thought I was the only male hopeless romantic here.
Confession: That song brings tears to my eyes. IMHO, it's a not only a great song, it's one of the greatest vocal performances ever. Lisa Layne sounds like she puts everything into it, and she just absolutely nails it. It's just too bad it only gets airtime during a few weeks out of the year.
Confession: That song brings tears to my eyes. IMHO, it's a not only a great song, it's one of the greatest vocal performances ever. Lisa Layne sounds like she puts everything into it, and she just absolutely nails it. It's just too bad it only gets airtime during a few weeks out of the year. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

Okay, I just had to do it...

Damn, you had to do that, didn't you? [Wipes tears away/]

(If you're not familiar with the song, close your eyes or scroll past the horrid video and just listen, and appreciate some great vocal artistry.)
  • KylaD
  • 12-16-2014, 03:46 PM
all these hot lists!!!!
Sounds like a plan to me...
After watching the video...She is fantastic and gorgeous as well!
bigtom62
I wouldn't mind a provider showing up dressed as a mermaid.

• KylaD
  • 12-17-2014, 07:08 PM
Lol, note to self order mermaid outfit
A belly dancing strip tease into a full Kama Sutra lesson