What Providers Want to Know.

I can usually get any questions I may have, answered during screening.

Are you a gentleman?
Will you pay my rate without haggle?
Are you clean?

If the answer to those questions is yes. Then we are all good.

Your race, marital status, dick size, how much you weigh, number of times you can orgasm..doesn't affect my decision on whether to see you or not.
The important things to most of us are answered by other ladies when we screen you. Beyond that, most of my questions are going to be about your preferences so that I can make sure you leave with a smile on your face.
I can usually get any questions I may have, answered during screening.

Are you a gentleman?
Will you pay my rate without haggle?
Are you clean?

If the answer to those questions is yes. Then we are all good.

Your race, marital status, dick size, how much you weigh, number of times you can orgasm..doesn't affect my decision on whether to see you or not. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
The important things to most of us are answered by other ladies when we screen you. Beyond that, most of my questions are going to be about your preferences so that I can make sure you leave with a smile on your face. Originally Posted by GracePreston

These two ladies summed it up perfectly

All right Invisible1, you are going to be invisible in my bed if you tell guys to send me dick pics! Unless you're teasing, (so hard to tell online), I absolutely do NOT ask for pics of any kind! Many nice men will send a face pic, which is nice. But as for your package, I only want to see it or talk about before the session if it's King Kong sized. I want to be warned! Some sexy back and forth texting is fun.

Oohhh, you are in trouble now. If I get inundated with pics of dicks next to a Snickers bar, I'm forwarding them all to YOU. And you will be punished next session. Of course you might like that. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Uhhh ohhh... I am in BIG trouble. Just to be clear, Ginger asked for my package pic many years ago. She no longer makes such a request. Lol.

Ginger, Did you receive any pics? Will you still punish me? Will it hurt? Much? Promise?
Red heads are so feisty sometimes...... RED HEADS ARE ALWAYS GREAT BCD....and..... I am not sure why?
Uhhh ohhh... I am in BIG trouble. Just to be clear, Ginger asked for my package pic many years ago. She no longer makes such a request. Lol.

Ginger, Did you receive any pics? Will you still punish me? Will it hurt? Much? Promise?
Red heads are so feisty sometimes...... RED HEADS ARE ALWAYS GREAT BCD....and..... I am not sure why? Originally Posted by Invisible1

I've received a few pics. Which I deleted immediately! I decided against forwarding them to you. And I think back in 2012 when I jokingly asked you for that. I must have been keyboarding under the influence.
And I'm usually sweet, but the last couple weeks I've been EXTRA spicy. The only thing that calms me down is a sexy BCD session.

My hormone levels are extra high now and my Birthday is Sunday. That might explain all the feistyness in my posts lately. I think I've been a little mean in some of them! Oh well. I'm going to slip myself the low five and think of all my wonderful men. In my bedroom, at the same time. Later...
They usually ask if my 1.3" of dangling death is 1.3" .... yes.
  • L.A.
  • 07-01-2016, 09:54 PM
I think the only provider to ever ask any questions was MarieLynn of DFW http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=44

After screening and setting an appointment she would send a brief questionnaire about MY preferences in a session. She asked about thinks like her make up, music, beverages, candles, etc. I always thought that was a nice touch.
I can't recall anyone ever asking me anything, except for the first time I saw a girl at Camp Bowie, when she asked me, after she closed the door, "Are you an axe murderer or a cop?"
when she asked me, after she closed the door, "Are you an axe murderer or a cop?" Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
damn i would hope she gives you more options than that
I've had a provider ask for my preference once, on if I would like her hair to be straight or curly, which I thought that cool of her to ask, but for me I didn't mind either/or. I'm easy breezy.
I have SO much lingerie, I usually ask a guy if he has a preferred color, or wants a different outfit like a men's dress shirt. And if he likes nude, black or red thigh highs. But sometimes that'd just too many questions for the poor guy, so I just surprise them.
I have SO much lingerie, I usually ask a guy if he has a preferred color, or wants a different outfit like a men's dress shirt. And if he likes nude, black or red thigh highs. But sometimes that'd just too many questions for the poor guy, so I just surprise them. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
That's true, she did that for me. Tonight I requested she wear her UT jersey, our mutual alma mater. She's still wearing it. But with no panties, as she sleeps. Going to wake her at 6 with my morning wood, before I have to leave for the office. And I'll be in such a good mood all day!