Antibiotics to prevent the clap - Is there a doctor in the house?

• Tiny
  • 02-27-2018, 09:27 PM
The Personas on this Site are interesting. I wonder if you all have those same personas in real life? Or is it just a internet thing? Originally Posted by Lia88
In real life GotYour6 is skankhunt42:

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/vz1rs6...2-gets-to-work

And pyramider and I do compete for the title of smallest penis on Eccie. Can't speak for him, but the women here love me, it's a great gig -- 1 inch, 1 minute to blastoff, 1 thousand dollars.

Btw, another concern about alcohol and azithromycin is that the combination can damage your liver -- I'd forgotten so thanks for the reminder.
  • Lia88
  • 02-27-2018, 09:56 PM
Yes it can cause blood clots also
Lowers the effectiveness of the antibiotic Originally Posted by Lia88

Simply not true. There are a few you shouldn't but overall that is a myth.

As for some of the others on this thread, well they are just a holes who respond w/ ahole answers to every thread they post in.
  • Lia88
  • 02-28-2018, 12:24 PM
To a certain extent. Not Disagreeing. You are correct But I agree partially. Let me Rephrase. You can Drink alcohol with antiobiotics but the process of getting better will be delayed. There are side effects that can be triggered with alcohol and antibiotic consumption.

Normally to avoid the possibilities of a uncertain event. You just avoid it all together. We all react differently.