Men Women
Lust 1 Pride
Gluttony 2 Envy
Sloth 3 Anger
Anger 4 Lust
Pride 5 Gluttony
Envy 6 Avarice
Avarice 7 Sloth Originally Posted by Indefinable Ms. M
And if you want to experience all at one time, just get a divorce!
The sad thing is, serious damage can happen before they move on to something else, so to speak. I know firsthand the damage a jealous/angry/psychotic provider can do to another provider. I won't go into detail, but a few people here who know me well KNOW exactly what happened. I could only feel sorry for that provider who caused me such problems. This is my philosiphy: what they do is their karma. How I react to them is MY karma. And I feel sorry for those who have to cause others problems. Originally Posted by alluringava
I couldn't agree more.. here is my take on that...

Going behind provider’s backs and emailing each other and warning other hobbyist about girls is…. chicken shit. It makes you a weak person. Asking others not to respond to a post, because you don’t like someone is childish and the men see thru all that.

If the original ladies do not have the balls to confront each other and work out their differences, then they should just let each other go their separate ways. IGNORE each other. Find peace within themselves and not look for hate.

Not having your facts straight when there could be other things that you don’t consider about someone and doing Detective work and Investigation is a form of stalking when they try and expose someone for arrangements or instances that you could not be aware of outside of the internet.. This behavior is downright vengeful and deceitful in itself.

They should not care what the other thinks of each other. Who cares in the big scheme of things anyways. Life is to short to be bothered with drama and hate.

I for one have seen mud slinging at me for years,, and not one bit of evidence has ever been provided to me directly, all the ladies have done is talk smack behind my back.

That is called being Caddy and a gossiper. I would LOVE for someone to send me proof or a confirmed statement that was ever made.. on paper..instead of hiding behind a computer and posting on forums to try and ruin my business. IN effect what they are doing is driving men to my site and making me more business.. BRING IT on, men love to learn about new ladies they have never seen.

This is why the top girls who make the big bucks don’t post or talk in forums..
I'm just here to have fun!!!
Unfortunately as well, the easy fast money the hobby can provide to a lady who doesn't know what drugs will do to her can fall prey to that as well. We all know from the recent news that drugs can make you do some unspeakable insane things! Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
like eat people's faces?
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/29/...-dead-by-cops/
Just wanted to post an update on the CPS part of this thread. They are still visiting the provider but due to comments made by CPS it has been determined who notified CPS and this was done out of spite. Very much a disappoint as this is a well known provider. They brought up an incident that only the two providers involved knew about. This is truly a sad day.
The really sad part is that the people who need to see this probably will...but will have no clue that it is directed at them.
And that is a crying shame. Heard a lot from both these ladies and do not understand why someone has to be so petty as to try to ruin someone's private life.

Differences occur from time to time, that is a fact of life. Trying to use personal knowledge to hurt someone, well that does go against all the accepted behaviors that we, as a community, have come to expect.

My dos centavos for the night.

The Colonel
I don't feel comfortable enough to speak freely, I see people here tend to get all butthurt real easily. In real life I had to cut a lot of friends off. When you are about business you can't associate with people who are struggling, homeless, high, and full of drama. I didn't hang with hoes in real life and I'm not about to start now.
  • Old-T
  • 07-14-2012, 06:53 PM
The really sad part is that the people who need to see this probably will...but will have no clue that it is directed at them. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Worse still, they will likely convince themselves that they were completely justified for doing it.
Worse still, they will likely convince themselves that they were completely justified for doing it. Originally Posted by Old-T
Very true on that one

The really sad part is that the people who need to see this probably will...but will have no clue that it is directed at them. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Chica, I truly hope you are wrong on that aspect. They need to learn that what ever they say in this business always gets back to the other. Messing with providers or hobbyist RL issues is just dangeropus.
Whats the deal Chica? You were on top of me the other day and now I am on top of u. Don't you just love it baby!!!!!
Whats the deal Chica? You were on top of me the other day and now I am on top of u. Don't you just love it baby!!!!! Originally Posted by Indefinable Ms. M
Don't worry about that, Miss M. will see if I can't fill the spot in a few days!

The Colonel
Top or bottom...front or back.....I'm good either way LOL!
Too easy to respond to the above ...
I don't feel comfortable enough to speak freely, I see people here tend to get all butthurt real easily. In real life I had to cut a lot of friends off. When you are about business you can't associate with people who are struggling, homeless, high, and full of drama. I didn't hang with hoes in real life and I'm not about to start now. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
I've had to trim the fat in my life too. Being around people who refuse to help themselves is hard for me to watch. And watching your life improve only makes people more envious and bitter. Even here, I like to help ladies in whatever capacity I can without involving them in my life or me in theirs.
Don't worry about that, Miss M. will see if I can't fill the spot in a few days!

The Colonel Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Look forward to it Colonel......

Top or bottom...front or back.....I'm good either way LOL! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yes dear,I know.

So as not to really hijack my own thread, I would really like to know of the ladies who are so busy that they are ignoring appointment request. I have gotten messages from hobbyist who have told me that providers are saying that other providers are not responding to reference checks. I have even contacted the providers prior to them contacting me on behalf of the hobbyist to ok them, then the providers never even contact the hobbyist in return. This is NOT good customer service ladies. Wonder why your business is down!!!!!!