opinion from the providers

Who cares if they like it or not?
I'm still licken the slit!
Are you kidding me? Head you/me? Is the best part! But to each it's own...
Are you kidding me? Head you/me? Is the best part! But to each it's own... Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
#ItsStillFebruary

:ChecksFranklinPlanner:
Are you kidding me? Head you/me? Is the best part! But to each it's own... Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
LM I'm with you! It's the best part
My Preference is to remain "Strictly Dickly". Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
^^^^ Absolutely nothing wrong with that... IMHO
I love it. Fully encourage it. You enjoy a good BJ, don't you? Well, I enjoy a good tongue lashing, and I'll take my chance at it whenever offered. Which lucky for me is very close to 100% of the time. I'm not really a selfish lover, but I'm definitely interested in getting mine, and I will assist in this endeavor whenever possible. :P
Dear Tebow that's a hot paragraph Carolyn.
I love it. Fully encourage it. You enjoy a good BJ, don't you? Well, I enjoy a good tongue lashing, and I'll take my chance at it whenever offered. Which lucky for me is very close to 100% of the time. I'm not really a selfish lover, but I'm definitely interested in getting mine, and I will assist in this endeavor whenever possible. :P Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
How can one not get a serious boner reading that?
I love it. Fully encourage it. You enjoy a good BJ, don't you? Well, I enjoy a good tongue lashing, and I'll take my chance at it whenever offered. Which lucky for me is very close to 100% of the time. I'm not really a selfish lover, but I'm definitely interested in getting mine, and I will assist in this endeavor whenever possible. :P Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
OMG I think that I am in love.........Lol.............. ..............
This is a tricky question, considering it's p4p on here... Honestly, I could do without. However, for the clients that have expressed their desire to do it, I just remind them to be gentle due to the sensitivity of my clit. Personally speaking, I enjoy it most with someone I'm in a RW relationship with because I'm mentally and emotionally involved. Having sex (oral/penetration) is just a physical act and anyone can spread their legs/mouths open and do it. Hobby wise I've only had a handful of people that I can honestly admit that I've enjoyed with DATY. I prefer to suck your dick instead anyways and that ALWAYS gets my juices flowing Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I can't believe I'm going to say this but I agree with the you... I rather suck there winky instead as well... A lot of men don't know how to be gentle as well but DATY is preferred in RW not hobby
^^^^ And what a tasty morsel it is.... Originally Posted by Russ38

You rascal!!!
Ladies, I will gladly donate my DATY time to your dick sucking efforts.
I can't believe I'm going to say this but I agree with the you... I rather suck there winky instead as well... A lot of men don't know how to be gentle as well but DATY is preferred in RW not hobby Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
A lot of truth there about men. That is why over the years that I am glad that providers have helped me with my technique so that they and I can have a much better experience. Nothing like it when done right.
+1

I definitely enjoy it and a little disappointed if he doesn't go for it. But, my main goal is to please him. Can't help it if I like to receive as much as I give. As for DFKing after DATY, absolutely! I taste delicious!