Price of pussy is $40

Nothing would ever offend me on a hooker board. I’ve had one encounter thus far and participated sporadically but at the end of the day this is an expensive experience that I don’t necessarily have to do most of the time. Besides, pussy isn’t the be all end all it used to be for me, I enjoy other things and scratch the occasional itch when it arises. I personally believe as well the price of providers has gone to somewhat unacceptable levels, but that’s driven by us. Men drive the price up by competing with other men or just doing whatever out of desperation. If a lady piques my interest I will of course pay her rate but I fully agree the prices have gotten out of hand and in all honesty the market has gotten so out of hand that even women who have no business selling pussy are asking 250. The Latin agencies should have taken over. 160 is an acceptable price point and the service and quality of looks is sometimes decent, but that was ruined somewhat. There is always going to be a rich old guy who is going to drive the price of pussy up because the only way he can compete with other dudes is by pricing them out.
Its not that i mind running 2 250 for a lady

Its just that i have had my best experiences w ladies ive seen once twice a week for much less

Im trynna train an absolutely gorgeous young gal right now
I don't think I want any $40 pussy Originally Posted by tbone2u

I think if bdsaint really tried, he could get a hood rat for the price of a 3 piece meal at the Colonels.

I agree with tbone, I wouldn't want any $40 pussy. First of all, I would be embarrassed to offer that amount of money, plus if she would accept, what would he appearance be like, what would the session be like?

This is an expensive hobby, and I would stay away from skanky assed 'ho's who probably haven't shaved their pits in weeks, nor been close to a shower.

.............however it's not my rep being ruined by coming off as a cheap ass, whether I'm active or not in the hobby.
I think if bdsaint really tried, he could get a hood rat for the price of a 3 piece meal at the Colonels.

I agree with tbone, I wouldn't want any $40 pussy. First of all, I would be embarrassed to offer that amount of money, plus if she would accept, what would he appearance be like, what would the session be like?

This is an expensive hobby, and I would stay away from skanky assed 'ho's who probably haven't shaved their pits in weeks, nor been close to a shower.

.............however it's not my rep being ruined by coming off as a cheap ass, whether I'm active or not in the hobby. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Some of the hottest ladies ive bn w were $40 women tbh

Ijs

Yall think extra $ equals extra quality and that so
If someone here is from "the hood" but you just happen to have an Internet connect AND you are selling it for $40 drop everything you are doing and then drop me a line. At that rate I can make daily transactions.
If someone here is from "the hood" but you just happen to have an Internet connect AND you are selling it for $40 drop everything you are doing and then drop me a line. At that rate I can make daily transactions. Originally Posted by francoj

U gotta go to the hood

To they clubs to get it bruh
U gotta go to the hood

To they clubs to get it bruh Originally Posted by BDSaint
It's all good in da hood if you're getting what you want for $40. I personally, like most others here no longer have the time, patience or desire to be bleedin da block trying to holler at Durty Legz. These days the only reason I roll thru the Kutt is to hit up the "You Buy We Fry" fish place on Botany.
I've had $40-$50 pussy too, brought them here and one is $350 pussy now and the other is $250 pussy now. Paying more like some guys believe doesn't make it any better gentlemen. Originally Posted by BLM69
This!!

The thing is you can't bring cheap pussy here and expect it to stay that way. Guys will tell them they should be charging "regular" rates. Now your "Cheap pussy" isn't cheap anymore.
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2019, 09:47 AM
Some of the hottest ladies ive bn w were $40 women tbh

Ijs

Yall think extra $ equals extra quality and that so Originally Posted by BDSaint
That's the mindset here, pay more, you're a cooler trick
Elements of truth in this thread:

- you can get gorgeous hot pussy for $ 100 or less. It doesn't have to be hood pussy.
- rates here are what the women can get. They are businesswomen.
- hate in when women here retire, have a going out of business sale, or other techniques (wait, that is what businesses do)
- even more hate the retirement announcement and/or tour (just go away)
- plus the coming back after retirement (which lasted a month)

These are just a few of the reasons why eccie women are not universally embraced.

Occasionally you will land a customer that will pay $350 to $500 for an hour of your time. More power to you.
Shinepro had a 2010 sleeper account?
I reckon so
<$50 ass is low end no matter how you look at it. That’s street level quality. That’s like bragging about popping bottles of henny at Applebee’s. You get $20-40 ass and that is someone who’s life/lifestyle is in peril. Everyone can afford $20-40 ass and that means she banging some dirty low down dudes. Social-economic level matter bruh even in the hobby world. If you bottom feed, it’s because you’re a catfish that is used to eating shit at the bottom. Enjoy your $20 ass, that’s all you.
If you bottom feed, it’s because you’re a catfish that is used to eating shit at the bottom. Enjoy your $20 ass, that’s all you. Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes

NICE!!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2019, 05:44 PM
Some of these tricks really believe that paying more you get better quality or are a notch up from another trick