manis and pedis..guys too

ECCIE JUDGES:

First foot has Uglier big toe

Second has the ugliest total of toes on the foot

If a third gets posted it will automatically be disqualified! Pleeeeease no fooockin more.
As you wish.. ...

did someone say PUS ?

just kidding.. .
Pedis are a waste of money for guys and only pansies get them. clip nails and wash feet and its all good. Pedis are great for metro guys who are wacked in the head!
As you wish.. ...

did someone say PUS ?

just kidding.. . Originally Posted by TryWeakly
lol

But seriously. Thank You
Pedis are a waste of money for guys and only pansies get them. clip nails and wash feet and its all good. Pedis are great for metro guys who are wacked in the head! Originally Posted by mynameismudd
examples ?
You're welcome... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You definitely know how to entertain yourself my friend
You definitely know how to entertain yourself my friend Originally Posted by Cendell M
awwwwe.. thanks...
  • Rb5
  • 02-14-2021, 03:21 PM
If you're not "horney", foot massages are a great way to just relax. Got hooked in Thailand. Still am. Originally Posted by beerman
Was there for a couple months. Got a massage every day after working out.
I find foot massages boring - unless the girl ispretty
I've thought about Dorfy's special for a pedi where she tends your feet and tends to other business too. Anyone ever do that?
WTF is a Dorfy ?
A Dorfy refers to the throat punching subclass of mammals
Never heard of it.
I get a mani-pedi twice a month. Long ago I walked off a liveaboard dive boat after a couple of weeks underway and my feet were cut/bruised and really in bad shape.

The aussie girl took one look at my feet and said "OMG -when was your last pedicure??"

Of course, I said "uhhh - never" and her skilled hands convinced me and I'm hooked.

Pedis are a waste of money for guys and only pansies get them. clip nails and wash feet and its all good. Pedis are great for metro guys who are wacked in the head! Originally Posted by mynameismudd
Your narrow-minded attitude, and cruel comments have hurt my feelings. I know there is a lot of "slut shaming" here, but to attempt to pansy / metro shame me into giving up my Mani-Pedi is crossing the line.

One bit of truth in your undeserved slam is I am whacked in the head - totally different topic.
  • Trey
  • 03-12-2021, 05:36 AM
I don't get them on the regular but I do from time to time. They put some clear polish on my toes but not my fingers just get trimmed.