Encounter: Ava is a hot 18 year-old submissive!!!

Second that tiny.

Kinda keeps me from posting an encounter now not knowing what can and can't be posted.
I totally get the legal ramifications for the site and as Backpage prooves it's by no means idle threats. That being said if price duration activities are all frowned upon what good is a report. For yrs slap our hands not enuff info need more Ros now don't put that can't list that

So happy to see site back but at some point gotta ask is it worth the effort or is it just trying to generate a few more cents for click on adultfinder banner for
So happy to see site back but at some point gotta ask is it worth the effort or is it just trying to generate a few more cents for click on adultfinder banner for Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
well smalls it does ...done seem ta be leadin ya ta some ...pussy so maybes ya ...cans shows a little gratitude fer yer big effort a pushin a ...few buttons
Second that tiny.

Kinda keeps me from posting an encounter now not knowing what can and can't be posted. Originally Posted by Zollner
Think about it. Use common sense. Why did 98% of the P4P sites shut down? You can have sex with just about anyone you want to as long as each person is at or over the legal age of consent. But it's not legal to pay for it.
ROS means rest of the story. You're telling a story. In that story you're saying what you did.
Is it me or I'm I seeing dirty fingernails?
ROS means rest of the story. You're telling a story. In that story you're saying what you did. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
OK so you tell a story without price and duration, got it. However how do you say what you did in your story without mentioning all the activities that took place, if listing activities are no longer allowed?
The ROS provides more of the info that you want! And gents these are ENCOUNTERS! NOT reviews. We don't do that - this is a gentle reminder!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
#1 I didn’t call it a review. #2 some reviews still show activities #3 activities happen in stories as well
The ROS provides more of the info that you want! And gents these are ENCOUNTERS! NOT reviews. We don't do that - this is a gentle reminder!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Activities are still visible in other boards.
This was an encounter please get the thread back on topic.

DD
  • p9ter
  • 06-30-2018, 04:02 AM
My bad. I'm out of practice with ECCIE. I should have put Rochester as the city for more clarity since this forum covers all of upstate NY!
Is it me or I'm I seeing dirty fingernails? Originally Posted by mikec5558
ya made me look

yuck, yup dirty fingernails. Could the next guy that does a Encounter report with this slut please ask "yo girl, where them fingers been?" then post answer please. crap lol I have no PA, oh well

I like the new format. Its much better IMHO. Wish it was like this when I was more active chasing sluts.

Someone asked me last night what are the nut-cases up ta. LOL wish I read this ENCOUNTER before I answered.
Young and attractive is rare in WNY Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy
Gather your references and personal/employment info. Heavy gals, hefty screening. Whew
Gather your references and personal/employment info. Heavy gals, hefty screening. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
LOL! I'm not bothering with these wny girls until they up their game. I'm trying to get out of towners who are coming up here. Although I'd do this ava girl... maybe.