Free all nighter

No one cares what you do with your body.
People care when you post things for free on a P4P site.
I don't understand how you can't understand that??

You were going to offer a free overnight to a random dude because you were drunk? Why not have a little more excitement and go on craigslist? No one in the bar was worth your time? As if you know what random was going to show up at your door.

Whatever. I hope you're not hungover... It would take me a whole shit load of drunk to post something like this. So glad I don't drink anymore.

Carry on. I hope this threAD gives ya some business. Or free sex. Whatever it is you want.
No one cares what you do with your body.
People care when you post things for free on a P4P site.
I don't understand how you can't understand that??

You were going to offer a free overnight to a random dude because you were drunk? Why not have a little more excitement and go on craigslist? No one in the bar was worth your time? As if you know what random was going to show up at your door.

Whatever. I hope you're not hungover... It would take me a whole shit load of drunk to post something like this. So glad I don't drink anymore.

Carry on. I hope this threAD gives ya some business. Or free sex. Whatever it is you want.
When I was younger.. I was scolded by an older dude at work. ( I was an eager sum bitch, just wanted to do something)

He told me in no uncertain terms " to tone it down, you are making, all of us look bad"... I thought about that for a little while.... Said fuck it and proceeded to continue as I was.

I was the youngest Supervisor,ever for that Company. ( that dude hated me.. Ha! I laughed all the way to the bank)

Your brain... Your body! Party on!
BSB = the girl who chimes in on a thread just to be snarky.

I'm done with the girl drama. So if you don't like me, fine. Block me and I will happily do the same for you, especially if no "value added content" comes from crabby attitude. Seriously I have no use for anyone so unhappy with their life they have to spread their misery to others. In fact the blocking will commence now. I'd rather not have to see what poison she responds with.

And craigslist? No. At least with a seasoned hobbyist I know I'm going to be tweets with respect. Not only that but a hobbyist would appreciate it more in my opinion.

Honestly if I landed a decent job I would probably stop charging all together. Lol

Lookin- exactly what I think is going on here. They're pissed because I'm doing something they wouldn't ever dream of doing. Yes I was tipsy and wanting some company so bad I was willing to offer an all nighter on the house. I really don't think it's anything worth criticism, but eh, I guess people are so bored with their lives they just need something to be unhappy about...
Fuck it. While I can honestly say I have never seen this before, oh well. I guess you can if you want too. More power to ya.
Attached Images File Type: png image.png (346.7 KB, 424 views)
I say her motto should be "FREE THE TAINT."
  • BLM69
  • 08-15-2014, 07:54 AM
If the girl wants to give it away, its her business! no need to hate.
Why is everyone so up in arms that people are giving opinions on this particular thread?
We are human. We are opinionated!
Unless the guys are now messaging you, "when you offer that again.. Message me." Backfire. Your value just went down.

Anyway.. If I was a woman doing this I would have at least came back and said I had great success... Lol..

You think all men on eccie are clean, safe, fun & appreciative? You still on that vodka??
It's not the free overnighter that got to me..
It's that you're mixing the two.

We all get laid outside of the hobby. Well... Most of us.. But it's the whole "don't shit where you sleep" saying that comes to mind.

Anyway, I'm back to the whatever.. I hope you get what you wanted from this.
If the girl wants to give it away, its her business! no need to hate. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Yuppers
Just sorry I was not in Corsicana to help out a lady in distress, like a true gentleman.
BSB actually I was getting responses, I just didn't see the PM's.

Honestly I don't see why I'm getting flack for this. It's my body, I can do what I want with it. Why do ya'll girls even care? Originally Posted by honeydavis
Damnit, I live very close to there, perhaps I need to monitor this board more often?
BSB = the girl who chimes in on a thread just to be snarky.

I'm done with the girl drama. So if you don't like me, fine. Block me and I will happily do the same for you, especially if no "value added content" comes from crabby attitude. Seriously I have no use for anyone so unhappy with their life they have to spread their misery to others. In fact the blocking will commence now. I'd rather not have to see what poison she responds with.

And craigslist? No. At least with a seasoned hobbyist I know I'm going to be tweets with respect. Not only that but a hobbyist would appreciate it more in my opinion.

Honestly if I landed a decent job I would probably stop charging all together. Lol

Lookin- exactly what I think is going on here. They're pissed because I'm doing something they wouldn't ever dream of doing. Yes I was tipsy and wanting some company so bad I was willing to offer an all nighter on the house. I really don't think it's anything worth criticism, but eh, I guess people are so bored with their lives they just need something to be unhappy about... Originally Posted by honeydavis

As the old saying goes, "It's not what you do, but how you do it."

Wish you all the best.
There's nothing wrong with a lady posting looking for a booty call. My only problem with it is that I'm jealous that she would get replies and I probably wouldn't...

Guess i gotta hit some comic conventions.
Defcon is not a gaming/comic convention. It's a computer hacker/security geek convention. They don't have people dressed as superheroes, they have lockpicking contests, tcp/ip drinking games, lots of very geeky stuff.