Providers who don't see black men

The only reason I will not schedule with someone is if they act like an ass in our initial communications.
I sometimes claim to be Black when I call a provider... because that gives me a better chance of her agreeing to see me than if I tell her my handle...
I sometimes claim to be Black when I call a provider... because that gives me a better chance of her agreeing to see me than if I tell her my handle... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
DAMN.....TMFT....the original B&S....damn bro, I am surprised I haven't seen that in the alerts!

So I guess the ladies are disappointed TWICE when you arrive....

its tough being you.
DAMN.....TMFT....the original B&S....damn bro, I am surprised I haven't seen that in the alerts!

its tough being you. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
C'mon CivilBarrister... there are no alerts about me... who would admit to seeing me...
When it comes to pussy...........red, yellow, brown, white, black.................it is all pink on the inside.........and good for what ails you
C'mon CivilBarrister... there are no alerts about me... who would admit to seeing me... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
You too!! Lol
There are times when I say thanks for having that policy and don't ever change..http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-hr-27/5983976

its tough being you. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

Hello, Mr. Pot, may I introduce you to my friend Kettle...?

Ironically, a good cliche to use in this thread.
There are times when I say thanks for having that policy and don't ever change..http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-hr-27/5983976 Originally Posted by Lincolnpark
Yes, she can keep it. It's only sucks when the really HOT ones have the policy.
I have nothing to add. What's already been said pretty much applies.

It sucks, especially when a young hottie has that cute lil curvy body that seems tailor made for a man of my tastes, only to have the 'disclaimer' in the ad.

Oh, well. What can you do.
As a black man myself it was frustrating the first 100 times, now I just go pffffttttt. Her loss.
Well, I will be in touble soon, because I know one day there will be, a "No Irish Policy", because we drink too hard, party too hard, and keep everything hard too long!!!!
To each his or her own, me, I kinda like em all, especially latin spinners or PR Sandra
CB....hook a brotha up. lol..... they have the policy for a reason. sure everyone bends the rules at some point in time....maybe me and maybe not.
You can find this discussion in a few threads here its preference, as well as fear and racism but whatever I don't want to see them if they don't want to see me. Originally Posted by trey

Why does the 'racism' card have to be thrown in immediately when a gal has a preference to who she wants to see? If she doesn't get turned on by someone who is a certain color, then it's her discretion. If a white guy or asian guy gets her excited and not an AA man, it doesn't necessarily mean that she thinks AA men are less of a person than her race, it's just a preference. And yes, you do have a choice on who you may want to see.
-shrug-

As a black provider, heheh I don't have any Earthly clue as to why some have the NBA policy... but I know some who have one for latin men as well, they just don't post it.

There are men who dont or have yet to see black providers, it's just preference. Some guys like spinners, some like curvy women, etc. Not saying it's right or wrong, it's just how some people are. Originally Posted by AmayaMoore

I totally agree with you! I love women in general no matter what their color is. I go for personality and attitude. And of course on how much they love their profession, well at least how much say claim to love it!