Zimmerghazi

What if, say, Martin stayed home and didn't run around a strange, crime victimized neighborhood like a "wanna-be-gangsta", Little Timmy? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How was it a "strange" neighborhood? Martin lived there.
IB is on my ignore list so I can't see what he is posting....but, I'll give 10 to 1 odds that it's stupid. Originally Posted by timpage
You won.
H-E-R-E W-E G-O

the knuckledraggers have yammered about GZ for so long its all they can think about.. its like they just won the Super Bowl ..

CRACKAS !! Originally Posted by CJ7
It would seem that the ones keeping this alive now are the very race baiters, poverty pimps, polititians, and news organizations that instigated the whole mess in the first place.
Race batters, klansmen and xenophobes...

Let it be, rednecks! The brown nerd got away with it. You SHOULD feel a lot safer as you roam the streets at night. But how many of you chickenshits would take a beating for the chance to use your "weapon?"

Is this another BenZimmerman thread?
You can't be serious. You have posted numerous times in multiple threads regarding this trial and now you start a brand new thread about this trial and you want to point fingers at others and how they can't move on. You truly are a fucking moron. For some reason you try and put yourself above all the others and their opinions like you are some kind of role model for others to emulate. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. You and Sup are two of a kind. Originally Posted by Budman
Because CBJ7 is a troll. This is exactly what trolls do.
How was it a "strange" neighborhood? Martin lived there. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Trayvon didn't live there. Trayvon's Father's girlfriend lived there. He was staying there for that week.

Its a gated community with several "neighborhood watch" signs at the entrance. I wonder if his father told him what a gated, "watched" community meant.
IS. THIS ANOTHER BENGHAZI THREAD?
This thread is racist.