Iconic Physicist Stephen Hawking Dies At 76

That is because you're a taker and not a patriotic American. Ayn Rand wrote a book about you! Originally Posted by WTF
If you aren't an atheist, Ayn Rand is rolling over in her grave at you referencing her.

If you are an atheist, Ayn Rand was specifically describing you. Have you read her books? If you did, you clearly didn't understand them.
I laughed every time he tried to give advice on the "future" of humanity. While is is possible to deal with abstraction of physics in his physical state, it would be impossible to deal with, and understand, the sensuality of mankind in his state.

Like a computer, his opinions about mankind were formed by the input he received. Imagine an opinion formed by the information presented on today's internet. Clint Eastwood's quote is appropriate.
Hawkins definetally got delt a shitty hand.

I have no idea how many of his hypothesis rang true.

But one he came up with was dead on. It concerned Alien Life.

He simply said that perhaps it was not such a great idea to be sending messages out into space telling the entire Universe where we are. Odds are, whoever decided to pay us a visit just might not be too friendly.

They might even come with a cook book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIufLRpJYnI

He simply said that perhaps it was not such a great idea to be sending messages out into space telling the entire Universe where we are. Odds are, whoever decided to pay us a visit just might not be too friendly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIufLRpJYnI Originally Posted by Jackie S

I laughed every time he tried to give advice on the "future" of humanity. While is is possible to deal with abstraction of physics in his physical state, it would be impossible to deal with, and understand, the sensuality of mankind in his state.

Like a computer, his opinions about mankind were formed by the input he received. Imagine an opinion formed by the information presented on today's internet. Clint Eastwood's quote is appropriate. Originally Posted by pigvig

he made too many wild predictions to "stay relevant" and made a fool of himself later in his career. he got caught up in the same mess Einstein did, "The Grand Unification Theory" which probably exists we just haven't figured it out yet.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So MT Fluffer sent them a picture of himself and his lover LUBE ? Damn, now their gonna be PISSED !
Originally Posted by WTF
you have a bad image upload. can't see shit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Originally Posted by WTF
at least you fixed it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIufLRpJYnI Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hawkins alien comments are speculative.

the problem is time and distance, and evolution. I'm sure there are aliens out there, but are they around even to meet us.

they could range from "too primitive" to dead civilizations
Hawkins alien comments are speculative.

the problem is time and distance, and evolution. I'm sure there are aliens out there, but are they around even to meet us.

they could range from "too primitive" to dead civilizations Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Just saying. We might simply look like 6,000,000,000+ head of cattle to any life that is advanced enough to ever get here.

Of course, reardess of who is out there, they face the exact same problems we would in getting to them. Time.

The laws of physics are pretty constant throughout the Universe. Living Organisms probably follow a similiar set of guidelines. Since travel between Stars, even at the speed of light, can be as close as four years, (Alpha Centauri) to billions of years, the chance of survival seem slim.

I personally think that the odds are that there are millions, if not billions of Planets very similiar to our Earth, considering the trillions and trillions of stars out there.

One thing to ponder. If we are looking a object that is millions and millions of light years away, how do we know if at this moment it time it even still exist?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/stephen-h...035055007.html

Hawking wasn't half as smart as he thought he was, or anyone else. he expanded on Einstein's work. but he was often completely wrong on many topics about physics. he made a fool of himself in later life vainly trying to come up with some new theory of everything. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What killed him, a power outage? The guy was hooked up like a kitchen appliance. That's great if he was an inspiration to anyone, but that's not a life being in animated suspension. He's definitely in a better place now.

Jim
What killed him, a power outage? The guy was hooked up like a kitchen appliance. That's great if he was an inspiration to anyone, but that's not a life being in animated suspension. He's definitely in a better place now.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
lung infection is what killed him. he had one every year around this period, this time it got him.

the fact that he was able to survive when his doctors said he only had 2 years left to live is remarkable.
lung infection is what killed him. he had one every year around this period, this time it got him.

the fact that he was able to survive when his doctors said he only had 2 years left to live is remarkable. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What's remarkable is the technology that kept him alive. I thank God everyday for things that I can do. When Iam no longer able to do them he can take me. I won't have any complaints or regrets.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2018, 09:13 AM
I loved to hear him talk....
You should hear his rap music, fucking awesome.
You should hear his rap music, fucking awesome. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

but was he better than Weird Al? you tell me ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZkouut-9RQ

bahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!