On this...

Congratulations sir and mam.Best wishes for many years together!
Heh Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Hate to do this but he beat me to it...

+1
When is your wife coming to Houston? I would like to give her a big hard present and a sticky 98 degree treat!!
To work? Don't have a clue, you'll have to ask her.
  • TheDr
  • 03-31-2014, 02:02 PM
Congrats big guy! It takes a special kinda' cat. That shit aint easy! Lol
When is your wife coming to Houston? I would like to give her a big hard present and a sticky 98 degree treat!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Maybe sometime in 2015... If I can be bothered, it's awfully hot in Houston, however, the large amount of big black cocks does tend to make up for it.
Maybe sometime in 2015... If I can be bothered, it's awfully hot in Houston, however, the large amount of big black cocks does tend to make up for it. Originally Posted by Valerie
Nice!

Maybe sometime in 2015... If I can be bothered, it's awfully hot in Houston, however, the large amount of big black cocks does tend to make up for it. Originally Posted by Valerie
Classic !
LMAO! You're such a slut! And for all we know Wakeup is probably just as fond of big black cocks too.

I <3 Val

Wakeup and I have to work out a custody schedule for when she's in town. The rest of you 'tards have to get in line behind us...

Nice!

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Classic ! Originally Posted by Lincolnpark
Val misses me

Well, maybe not me, just my dick and my money...

OTOH, maybe she just misses my money

Count me in!
Another hot round is always a good thing.......