NCNS Kenner_latina67 is a Theif

So your willing to have a provider that rips off guys to stay here and keep ripping off guys? You her white knight she was talking about? Originally Posted by hungman7
White knight?! You were the genius that went back for a second chance to get screwed! It's OPs like you who keep her and providers like her on here! Now you want her banned! That's a pussy move! Write the NO review and leave her and those like her alone. It's your fault for going back in. You were warned. Her reviews all say the same bs. So what makes you think you would have been different?! Stop campaigning and start researching. Hell when in doubt just ask the mods!
Why would anyone spend $$$ to spend time with that? ewww
Most of Threshold's pics are 5-6 years old and do not accurately reflect how she looks now. Her weight tends to fluctuate. Now she is starving and thin. Her family lives a day to day existance, making a night's rent one day at a time. Its true that shes not always reliable but she does not do these things intentionally. She just cant keep her daily drama in control.

I'll still see her.
NC/NS always go to COED.
Most of Threshold's pics are 5-6 years old and do not accurately reflect how she looks now. Her weight tends to fluctuate. Now she is starving and thin. Her family lives a day to day existance, making a night's rent one day at a time. Its true that shes not always reliable but she does not do these things intentionally. She just cant keep her daily drama in control.

I'll still see her. Originally Posted by veswho

Says the guy with a Whopping 2 reviews of the same Rip-Off artist................

You just confirmed it yourself dummy...... YOU have some current pics you'd like to post up.....................????

"Can't keep her daily drama in control"............

..........You did NOT help her in any way with this statement estupido...........

• pxmcc
  • 12-17-2017, 04:58 AM

I'll still see her. Originally Posted by veswho
What did P.T. Barnum say again..
Says the guy with a Whopping 2 reviews of the same Rip-Off artist................

You just confirmed it yourself dummy...... YOU have some current pics you'd like to post up.....................????

"Can't keep her daily drama in control"............

..........You did NOT help her in any way with this statement estupido...........

........... Originally Posted by threshold
Watch your mouth! You dont have any reason to call a man names. I spoke the truth. I apologe if you took offense to my post.

Yes I have current pictures however I choose not to share them with you.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-17-2017, 05:48 AM
^^put up or stfu sir. we don't believe you, btw..
I'll still see her. I'll post as I please!
I'll still see her. I'll post as I please! Originally Posted by veswho
××××××××××××××××

You her pimp? Also, you just lost your man card, smh..
  • Trey
  • 12-17-2017, 08:36 AM
××××××××××××××××

You her pimp? Also, you just lost your man card, smh.. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
I dont think that ever was a man. That's the ladies mandel is my ves at veswho.
Watch your mouth! You dont have any reason to call a man names. I spoke the truth. I apologe if you took offense to my post.

Yes I have current pictures however I choose not to share them with you. Originally Posted by veswho
Guys don't talk like this.
^^^^ Agree. She must have bought the lifetime access.

I'll still see her. I'll post as I please! Originally Posted by veswho

Why do so many jump on the band wagon and try to be politically correct when these type of threads appear. IF this thread is legit, then it's the "offending" provider's business and nobody else's who she lets inside her and none of us have any input so leave her alone. Originally Posted by veswho

Yes I have current pictures however I choose not to share them with you. Originally Posted by veswho
This is the funniest shit Ive seen posted in a while.