Hey guys..."NOW" ISN'T An Actual TIME...

So this is the second thread about this topic recently (Victoria special) so I'm intrigued about what kind of messages you ladies are receiving and are the clients upset when you say no. I again have short hobby windows and a hectic schedule so I am almost always last minute. Would you really find it "rude" if I sent you a message asking if you are available nowish? Knowing that most of you arent sitting around waiting on clients, when these requests are sent I expect mostly crickets but usually someone is available and I get taken care of. What am I missing? If I were a manwhore and ladies were requesting my services short notice, I can't see any circumstances where I would find that rude. I may have to either respond late saying I wasn't available or an immediate "no, not right now" but this is not a brick and morter with posted hours business. I think you all should be flattered getting these request as this is a request for "your" service in a "flooded with pussy" market.
I have no issue with it really.. if I’m already in my incall location for the day then I’m ready whenever.

Maybe it’s different for those who book hourly places 🤗
I have no issue with it really.. if I’m already in my incall location for the day then I’m ready whenever.

Maybe it’s different for those who book hourly places 🤗 Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Well...you are now added to my "incase of a boner at work emergency list"..thanks for the input.

Maybe it’s different for those who book hourly places 🤗 Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
I can see that as a possibility. But most of us don't just sit in our in calls twiddling our thumbs. GOD that would get boring and kinda claustrophobic!!!

My main issue is it conflicting with a set schedule I already have. If there were more than one of me and I could do two appointments at once I'd be rich!

The other issue is if I am away from my incall running an errand... can't really do "now" or "nowish".

Third issue is the guys who want to book "now" but don't understand that screening takes awhile.
I can see that as a possibility. But most of us don't just sit in our in calls twiddling our thumbs. GOD that would get boring and kinda claustrophobic!!!

My main issue is it conflicting with a set schedule I already have. If there were more than one of me and I could do two appointments at once I'd be rich!

The other issue is if I am away from my incall running an errand... can't really do "now" or "nowish".

Third issue is the guys who want to book "now" but don't understand that screening takes awhile. Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair

Oh true true.
Well I sit and twiddle my twat toes and thumbs when I’ve booked my incall. Order food for delivery and binge watch Netflix shows until someone wants to see me. I provide 2-3 days per week so it doesn’t really bother me
Genious...you can request a session by this clock....let me see...i would like a 6:15 today...haha Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Surely you mean, "genius". Just had to, my bad. Lol
I think you all should be flattered getting these request as this is a request for "your" service in a "flooded with pussy" market. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Honey, it's that kind of phrasing and thinking that actually pisses a lot of us off.

That we should be flattered and bend over backwards to be available at all hours and for anything and everything.

Be flattered that our schedules are disregarded and our preferences are ignored?

We have lives and things to do outside of the hobby. And yes we do have our hours of operation posted. So we may not be a "brick and mortar business" but most of us treat it as one.
So this is the second thread about this topic recently (Victoria special) so I'm intrigued about what kind of messages you ladies are receiving and are the clients upset when you say no. I again have short hobby windows and a hectic schedule so I am almost always last minute. Would you really find it "rude" if I sent you a message asking if you are available nowish? Knowing that most of you arent sitting around waiting on clients, when these requests are sent I expect mostly crickets but usually someone is available and I get taken care of. What am I missing? If I were a manwhore and ladies were requesting my services short notice, I can't see any circumstances where I would find that rude. I may have to either respond late saying I wasn't available or an immediate "no, not right now" but this is not a brick and morter with posted hours business. I think you all should be flattered getting these request as this is a request for "your" service in a "flooded with pussy" market. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Because that's not offensive...
Flattered at the request, nothing more. I don't expect anyone to bend over backwards when I request a last minute appointment. If available good, if not I move on. No harm no foul...I understand that most providers have busy lives.
Then you are an exception. Because I get a lot of upset people who think I should be "flattered" to get a call from them at 3am and should jump at the chance to see them. I especially dislike these younger guys who don't fit into my age requirements who I am always polite to, commenting just for example "why you a hoe if you don't like money?" Disresectful people piss me off
Then you are an exception. Because I get a lot of upset people who think I should be "flattered" to get a call from them at 3am and should jump at the chance to see them. I especially dislike these younger guys who don't fit into my age requirements who I am always polite to, commenting just for example "why you a hoe if you don't like money?" Disresectful people piss me off Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
And its smart ass comments like that, that will get them put on the DNS list. Some of us are mothers, have RW jobs, have errands to run. You know like normal regular humans???

Book 24 hrs in advance or dont see me.
Also i screen everybody who is a newbie and/or without refs. Do you know how long that takes? So NOW isnt an option if you are one of those that have to be screened.
So I guess I didn't take into account all of the assholes you ladies deal with and some of the responses you get. Those who have met or communicated with me know that my intentions are always positive.
So I guess I didn't take into account all of the assholes you ladies deal with and some of the responses you get. Those who have met or communicated with me know that my intentions are always positive. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
+1
+1 Originally Posted by Cendell M
And why haven't you reminded me to come see you Cendell? told you about my short attention span...haha.