Dinner dates

OP Honey,

I've done this many times w/ a very few ladies but I am single, so not actually answering your question.
All have been OTC, and many resulted in fun thereafter.
I'm with you on the Ms.Honey I love food. I love the connection as well before we go have our moments. The best orgasms I have had so far.
Oh platinum I want lunch with you.
Why would you limit options based on marital status when I'd imagine it's the client that would know what he should or shouldn't be doing? Are you correlating that with somehow keeping yourself in a more UTR state by not having to worry about being seen eating with a married man?

That said, just because I'd fuck her doesn't mean I'd eat with her. Eating would take more effort I think than the fuckery. A provider can fake the pleasure I'm giving her but she can still give me great pleasure. You gotta actually like being around someone to eat with them and it be pleasant. You can be some heathen while we're eating by putting ketchup on your amazeballs steak or something. Can't be seen with that!
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-04-2017, 12:32 PM
I actually threw down some money and walked out when a dinner companion of mine ordered his steak WELL DONE. -_- I thought he was joking then he let the waiter walk off.
I'm with you on the Ms.Honey I love food. I love the connection as well before we go have our moments. The best orgasms I have had so far. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Should've bought you some of those bananas at the store yesterday
Why would you limit options based on marital status when I'd imagine it's the client that would know what he should or shouldn't be doing? Are you correlating that with somehow keeping yourself in a more UTR state by not having to worry about being seen eating with a married man? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Yes. We get calls from women from time to time wondering who we are. Can you imagine having dinner with a guy who's SO has followed him to the restaurant because been suspecting him of something?
Yes. We get calls from women from time to time wondering who we are. Can you imagine having dinner with a guy who's SO has followed him to the restaurant because been suspecting him of something? Originally Posted by honeydavis
There are all kinds of problems with this scenario; like if the guy just lies to you that he is single, or if she's following him to eat she'd follow him to/from your incall. This is just playing the "What-If" game.

In the end, you're probably no more or less of being UTR by going out with a single guy or guy with a SO, simply because of all that variables at play.

Edit: Can always have an alibi handy... "He found my _______ the other day on the way to work and I offered him lunch."
I may be displaying my blithering ignorance here, but what is a dinner date? Why and how is that hobby related?
There are all kinds of problems with this scenario; like if the guy just lies to you that he is single, or if she's following him to eat she'd follow him to/from your incall. This is just playing the "What-If" game.

In the end, you're probably no more or less of being UTR by going out with a single guy or guy with a SO, simply because of all that variables at play.

Edit: Can always have an alibi handy... "He found my _______ the other day on the way to work and I offered him lunch." Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Because I wasn't paranoid enough as it was. Thanks for making it 10x worse :P
I may be displaying my blithering ignorance here, but what is a dinner date? Why and how is that hobby related? Originally Posted by Recurve Jones

A dinner date is when a provider lets you take her out for a meal. Can be on or off the clock, but in this case it's off.
  • BLM69
  • 01-04-2017, 05:22 PM
A dinner date is when a provider lets you take her out for a meal. Can be on or off the clock, but in this case it's off. Originally Posted by honeydavis
I wouldn't pay anything for a dinner date besides paying for the meal, I only pay for BCD dessert but who likes to play full?

I play first and eat after just like I did with a provider last week.
  • Re
  • 01-04-2017, 07:15 PM
I wouldn't pay anything for a dinner date besides paying for the meal, I only pay for BCD dessert but who likes to play full?

I play first and eat after just like I did with a provider last week. Originally Posted by BLM69

Lightweight, I eat before and after. Sometimes during. Life is about balance, if you're fat enough you can tip the scales in your favor
I wish you were still in Dallas, never got to see you but you came across as about the MOST down to earth, sincere provider with the heart in the right place I have ever seen on here :-) Originally Posted by victors_secret
+1 You seem like the business part of it is secondary. Not sure that's great business, but you seem like a great person.
I love the idea for drinks or dinner OTC. Gives you a chance to get comfortable with each other, connect a little, & maybe tease for what is to come. After is nice too to share ideas for next time. Wish more ladies were open to it .