The CDC admitted that the vaccine causes Myocarditis

its always good practice to present the facts, and to let people come to their own conclusions.
Science is looking at things with an open mind.
Questioning what you see.
There are many things that dont add up.
If you question them (science) then you are called names and
told that you are an idiot for not following the science.
I pity the herd
Your use of the term conspiracy theorist reveals your orientation as one who believes in authority and authoritarianism of those that make the rules. There is comfort in being part of the herd, but the heard lacks curiosity of the true nature of things. Human consciousness is driven through those that question and want to know the truth (Your definition of conspiracy theorist)

If the gene therapy is safe why was the Prep Act implemented that removes all liability of those that produce it, promote it and administer it. Originally Posted by sexman333
The same reason Congress and George W Bush put PREPA on the books. I wager you weren’t out shouting Conspiracy BS in 2005. If you were show the receipts. Outrage Convenience with context got to love it……..it’s not about ideology which is silly for the most part, it is and always will be money.
Moved to sandbox
Your use of the term conspiracy theorist reveals your orientation as one who believes in authority and authoritarianism of those that make the rules. There is comfort in being part of the herd, but the heard lacks curiosity of the true nature of things. Human consciousness is driven through those that question and want to know the truth (Your definition of conspiracy theorist)

If the gene therapy is safe why was the Prep Act implemented that removes all liability of those that produce it, promote it and administer it. Originally Posted by sexman333
Well, actually, you are not even close. Good overreach though.
The same reason Congress and George W Bush put PREPA on the books. I wager you weren’t out shouting Conspiracy BS in 2005. If you were show the receipts. Outrage Convenience with context got to love it……..it’s not about ideology which is silly for the most part, it is and always will be money. Originally Posted by RangerBill
The "W" (one of the dumbest presidents ever) regime started the current escalation of authoritarianism we are all experiencing.

Money is a construct of consciousness.
Does anyone know what else causes myocarditis? A viral infection can cause this disease. Long story short,Covid-19 being a viral infectious disease can cause this heart condition . There’s been many Covid-19 patients who have experienced myocarditis.ijs
Does anyone know what else causes myocarditis? A viral infection can cause this disease. Long story short,Covid-19 being a viral infectious disease can cause this heart condition . There’s been many Covid-19 patients who have experienced myocarditis.ijs Originally Posted by buffalomw10
yup ya taking the C19 shot to get something before C19 gives it to ya. As the shot does not stop C19. Ahem sounds like a WONDER drug

as in I wonder what its for other than $$$ to ...
Got my booster shot today. The booster shot is now mandated by New York State for certain job categories. Sadly some people don't have a choice on whether or not to get the vaccine and booster. If you have a good job or professional license in healthcare chances are you're not going to leave it to work at Wegman's.
yup ya taking the C19 shot to get something before C19 gives it to ya. As the shot does not stop C19. Ahem sounds like a WONDER drug

as in I wonder what its for other than $$$ to ... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Lol, that was sort of amusing but actually my brother (a non vaxxer) got very sick from Covid-19 and he still has lingering effects. I was glad I got the jab, as I caught the virus but all I had was cold symptoms and no myocarditis to report…nice.
Ya got it wrong, I personally got the jab and booster to prevent serious sickness and thus far I’m good. Myocarditis isn’t killing enough for me to think about it. Carry on
Lol, that was sort of amusing but actually my brother (a non vaxxer) got very sick from Covid-19 and he still has lingering effects. I was glad I got the jab, as I caught the virus but all I had was cold symptoms and no myocarditis to report…nice.
Ya got it wrong, I personally got the jab and booster to prevent serious sickness and thus far I’m good. Myocarditis isn’t killing enough for me to think about it. Carry on Originally Posted by buffalomw10
that we know of
I applaud the anti vaxxers as they are culling the "herd" as they call us sensible people. Good riddance. You use it as if derogatory, but the reason a herd exists is for protection, and evolution proves its worth. Herd immunity being apropos if the anti idiots didn't block it , and who gets picked off by the predators? Is it the herd? No, it is the outliers who stray from the herd. Questioning the dogma is fine, but when the evidence from independent studies such as academic institutions is so overwhelming, yeah, it becomes ignorant -- like flat earthers, anti evolution idiots, etc. What's next/ Arguing that we should question whether the sun comes up in the east because some existential idiot thinks questioning everything leads to the conscious evolution of society? Duh, just duh.
I applaud the anti vaxxers as they are culling the "herd" as they call us sensible people. Good riddance. You use it as if derogatory, but the reason a herd exists is for protection, and evolution proves its worth. Herd immunity being apropos if the anti idiots didn't block it , and who gets picked off by the predators? Is it the herd? No, it is the outliers who stray from the herd. Questioning the dogma is fine, but when the evidence from independent studies such as academic institutions is so overwhelming, yeah, it becomes ignorant -- like flat earthers, anti evolution idiots, etc. What's next/ Arguing that we should question whether the sun comes up in the east because some existential idiot thinks questioning everything leads to the conscious evolution of society? Duh, just duh. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I applaud the anti vaxxers as they are culling the "herd" as they call us sensible people. Good riddance. You use it as if derogatory, but the reason a herd exists is for protection, and evolution proves its worth. Herd immunity being apropos if the anti idiots didn't block it , and who gets picked off by the predators? Is it the herd? No, it is the outliers who stray from the herd. Questioning the dogma is fine, but when the evidence from independent studies such as academic institutions is so overwhelming, yeah, it becomes ignorant -- like flat earthers, anti evolution idiots, etc. What's next/ Arguing that we should question whether the sun comes up in the east because some existential idiot thinks questioning everything leads to the conscious evolution of society? Duh, just duh. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I don't think there are many anti vaxxers here, more that just oppose the mandate.
It's not a vaccine

More of a slauchi retirement slush fund

And the creepy phizer CEO