The List

Good point... though no one seems to use it that way here, you are technically quite correct!

Perhaps a better phrase would be MCF... My Current Favorite! LOL!
Yep , works for the time being .
I had an ATF until this past Sunday...until the rules started piling up...the quality of the experiences had already started to decline...the butch dyke girlfriend put in an appearance (I'm not a small guy, but most assuredly am not a toughguy either. I can handle myself as well as the next man, but in a fight between me and the girlfriend, it's six-five and pick'em)....and I realized I was comparing my supposed ATF to another lady, and the ATF was coming up short in literally every category but rates. So now I'm in a quandary...go back to the gal who I've already posted more than once was hands down the best partner I've ever had...or go the route of the Devil Dog and keep sampling from the provider smorgasbord?
-
RockerRick, I already know what you think, but feel free to respond anyway...I enjoy your perspective.
Luz marie .
And
justjane

Safe sane SOBER!
<3 I look forward to meeting you too baby!

and hi Rick Lovely to hear your opinions as always.

XOXOX
and hi Rick Lovely to hear your opinions as always. Originally Posted by Mz.Capri
I doubt that very much ! But will admit that I wished our meeting would have taken place , and the guys you actually don't cancel , have a great time !
You can ! Click on their name at top left , that takes you to to php . Then there is a spot that allows you to add to list . Add them to your contacts list . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Thank you sir.
Interesting list... I haven't seen but a few of them. I would say move Polly to the top of the list, as she is leaving Austin soon. I would argue that a visit to Toi would be well worth your time, but she has been MIA for the past several months-I think she may be moving out of town.

Also, when Nickyvixxen from Houston, or Nikki Hills from Oklahoma come visitng, drop whatever you're doing and immediately schedule. You will NOT be sorry!

Happy hunting!!
Interesting list... I haven't seen but a few of them. I would say move Polly to the top of the list, as she is leaving Austin soon. I would argue that a visit to Toi would be well worth your time, but she has been MIA for the past several months-I think she may be moving out of town.

Also, when Nickyvixxen from Houston, or Nikki Hills from Oklahoma come visitng, drop whatever you're doing and immediately schedule. You will NOT be sorry!

Happy hunting!! Originally Posted by Parsifal

Good stuff, Parsifal.... I'll take that under advisement!
I'll tell you guys this is a tough hobby to be in. Yea you can do the sampling and expect the 50/25/25. 50% disappointment, 25% not bad, and finally 25% you would see again and that maybe a little high. The ATF category, that seems to be a hit and miss option and if you find one that you click with I suggest sticking with her until you or her are not enjoying the physical part, she will always enjoy the $ part, so you have to decide are you there for the relationship both sexual and time together or has it just became a money issue.
It's a tough one guys and fortunately some of us don't have to rely on this hobby for our enjoyment however, there are some that do and hopefully you can make the right choice when it arises.
Goodluck guys and be safe
Passion, 50/25/25...I don't like those odds... That said I think they are probably right on and may in fact be a little high... Well, I'd probably say 25/55/20, just from my experience anyway.
Passion, 50/25/25...I don't like those odds... That said I think they are probably right on and may in fact be a little high... Well, I'd probably say 25/55/20, just from my experience anyway. Originally Posted by FastWheels

With a total of 5 appointments under my belt, so far it breaks down like this, for me:

1- bad
1- meh
3- good

Maybe it's just beginners luck, but that breakdown seems pretty good!
Keep Mz. Capri on your list she is awesome (and unique on many levels); she never flaked on Trees instead was tantalizing vixen, will go back. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=96231

One who IS difficult to find and when you find her will be difficult to schedule (unlike Capri who was easy TCB), is JustAudri ... http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=128314 She is gorgeous, sick-hot and a memorable Trees favorite.

Also, ADD to your list Caressass. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=149587 Fantastic attitude, amazing body for 30YO (would be great body if she were 20, and she gets carded every time, ha).

Trees
Thank you Trees! I almost did contact Caressass a few weeks ago... She's on my radar, for sure... The reality is, there are a lot of girls who didn't make this list (as if it's some exclusive kind of thing- just silly!) who I absolutely DO want to meet... But like I said, having so many girls to choose from, makes it tough to finally settle on a decision!
Mine:

50% ok
25% awful
25% good

Want to do many more providers to raise that to "50% great!" But I feel like a gambler doubling down to get even. But I'm still new