Is Tara Evans coming back?

I would take the plunge on doubles with Vi and Tara. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I was gonna say I wanted that 1st, but now that I have seen this Sexyplatinum girl I think a double with Vi and Platinum sounds great.
You would take the plunge into her toilet after she's left a dump. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
This just might be the post of the month!

This just might be the post of the month!

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
so true.....best tara post ever!!
makes that old joke come to life does it?
My Grandfather told me: Bad pennies always show up.

English translation for Gaelic wisdom.

So sad history isn't taught any more; the Liberals love repeating history and want it to be heir legay,

Yes Tara will be back; how long is the better question.

My analysis: after she and her cronies hit 35000 hits. Then its time out to let subliminal reaction to enhance her marketing. Genius she is. All within the rules.
My Grandfather told me: Bad pennies always show up.

English translation for Gaelic wisdom.

So sad history isn't taught any more; the Liberals love repeating history and want it to be heir legay,

Yes Tara will be back; how long is the better question.

My analysis: after she and her cronies hit 35000 hits. Then its time out to let subliminal reaction to enhance her marketing. Genius she is. All within the rules. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Jees ... Cant you leave the girl alone... How do you spell obsessive in gaelic?
Doug

No one could say I love Tara either, but she is entertaining if you don't let her get to you.

Dude, she wins every single time you obsess about her. Is that what you really want? Do you want her to possess your thoughts everything her name comes up?
Jees ... Cant you leave the girl alone... How do you spell obsessive in gaelic? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Listen, if you like Tara, it's these guys that drive business her way by always talking about her, keeping threads going and getting her white knights riled up.

If you don't like her, guys like him are saying what you want to say.

When you get right down to it, the people with strong opinions either way should love these guys.
Listen, if you like Tara, it's these guys that drive business her way by always talking about her, keeping threads going and getting her white knights riled up.

If you don't like her, guys like him are saying what you want to say.

When you get right down to it, the people with strong opinions either way should love these guys. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
You forgot to address the third kind of guys..... The ones that neither like nor dislike her, simply dont know her and get sick and tired of the puppy dogs and the Rottweilers that either love or hate her. I have no respect for either as i am that third kind, and I suspect, a member of the majority.
Lol!! I think it's funny how threads like this bring up mixed feelings about this particular provider! Frankly, I don't give a shit one way or the other! Her and I have met, but are definitely not fans of each other!!

My honest opinion is that Tara is one of the best at marketing herself banned or not!!! You can't fault her for that! She's been banned now for several weeks and this thread like others about her, continue to be bumped. From my past experiences with Tara, I'm sure there are hobbyist who are her fans that she "persuades" one way or another to bump threads and reviews about her. Keeps the pot stirred to say the least! Clever strategy on her part in my opinion!!
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT IS TARA COMING BACK, THIS IS ONE STUPID ASS THREAD.
For starters the OP just joined one week ago long after Tara's most recent ban, so how would he know about Tara's activities here anyway. Secondly if you want to see her why don't you just give her a call or email her, her being banned has nothing to do you or anyone else' ability to schedule with her. And SteveOTX, I call Bullshit on you, come out of the shadows, Since you think Sexy Platinum is so hot how about scheduling appointment with her this week and writing a review. Otherwise most people will and do view you as a temporary propaganda machine who's purpose is to keep Tara Evan brand active on this board.
As I said before I don't know Tara, never met her, likely never will so I really don't any views about her one way or the other, my opinion is about this thread.
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT IS TARA COMING BACK, THIS IS ONE STUPID ASS THREAD.
For starters the OP just joined one week ago long after Tara's most recent ban, so how would he know about Tara's activities here anyway. Secondly if you want to see her why don't you just give her a call or email her, her being banned has nothing to do you or anyone else' ability to schedule with her. And SteveOTX, I call Bullshit on you, come out of the shadows, Since you think Sexy Platinum is so hot how about scheduling appointment with her this week and writing a review. Otherwise most people will and do view you as a temporary propaganda machine who's purpose is to keep Tara Evan brand active on this board.
As I said before I don't know Tara, never met her, likely never will so I really don't any views about her one way or the other, my opinion is about this thread. Originally Posted by Golden Man
Dude 10$says you're gonna get a pm from steve..I mean Tara .....DON'T REPLY!
Dudes, SOTx is not a lady, as he saw so befitting to point out here:

Im not a lady but the name kingkunta scares the crap outta me, this post should be titled everyone beware! Originally Posted by SteveOTX
This is the thread where he revealed his fear of another male hobbyist' name. Therefore, one can reasonably conclude SOTX is not a lady by the manly actions he has portrayed here.
Dude 10$says you're gonna get a pm from steve..I mean Tara .....DON'T REPLY! Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Lol!! I agree!!
This is funny. Happy holidays