Ol' joes' 1994 crime bill was racist legislation...HE CAN'T HIDE FROM THAT!!

Another ONE STARs cuts and pastes Beebsy!

Miss me? Happy Belateds Thanksgiving, titfuckers

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Using your other handle and not being able to comfort the truth...what else is new?? YOU CAN'T DISPUTE THE TURTH when it stomps your ASS!
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2020, 05:33 PM
Looks like YR/hh cannot resist utilizing multiple handles again.!!
And posts only name-calling nonsense, per usual.
I don't bet with a welch...your word means nothing to me. Originally Posted by bb1961

He may be scottish
He may be scottish Originally Posted by matchingmole
Possibly kenyan?

Asking for a friend
mole and the DPST's are in depseration mode - Severe deflection and denial about the racism they trumpet at anyone opposed to their agenda of take away Americans freedoms.

It has grown Stale - and meaningless - the 'epithet' racism - No longer means anything - because the epithet callers don't even understand that their own Racism against black peoples exists to enslave and keep in DPST captivity in DPST shit-hole cities - and keep the Black peoples afraid to stand up for themselves and their own freedom from DPST SLAVERY!!! Originally Posted by oeb11

ya

depseration mode

whatever the fuck that is...not as bad as cat a tonic....
post PROOF of Trumps (racism). Originally Posted by bb1961
Let me know if you want more bb1961.

-Donald Trump kicked off his 2016 presidential bid by disparaging Mexican immigrants."They are not our friend, believe me," he said. "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

=According to The New York Times, Trump said during a meeting in June that Haitians "all have AIDS." The White House vehemently denied the report.

=Trump said that Nigerian immigrants wouldn't ever "go back to their huts" in Africa.

-Trump said that Afghanistan is a "terrorist haven."

-During the 2016 presidential election, Trump called out a Gold Star Muslim family and insinuated that the mother wasn't talking because she was Muslim."If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me," Trump said in an interview with ABC News in July.

-In May 2016, Trump said that federal judge Gonzalo Curiel couldn't hear the Trump University case fairly because he's Mexican. "We're building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, He is giving us very unfair rulings—rulings that people can't even believe," he said.

-Before his career as a politician, Trump allegedly wouldn't rent to black people back in the 1970s. This led to his company being sued twice by the Justice Department for discrimination.

-Trump claimed that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

-When Trump addressed the Republican Jewish Coalition in December 2015, he called himself "a negotiator like you folks," which many people said brought up Jewish stereotypes.

-Trump once said, "Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that," according to John R. O'Donnell, author of the 1991 book Trumped!

-The president blamed "many sides" for neo-Nazi violence last year.

-Trump retweeted anti-Muslim propaganda from a far-right British group last November.

-During the 2016 presidential election, Trump pointed to a black man and said, "Look at my African-American over there."

-He retweeted false statistics about white homicide victims after a black activist was kicked and punched at one of Trump's rallies in Alabama.

-Trump asked African-American reporter April Ryan to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. Prior to this exchange, he said that many African-Americans were "living in hell," in reference to conditions in inner cities, Politico reported.

-Donald Trump kicked off his 2016 presidential bid by disparaging Mexican immigrants."They are not our friend, believe me," he said. "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

=According to The New York Times, Trump said during a meeting in June that Haitians "all have AIDS." The White House vehemently denied the report.

=Trump said that Nigerian immigrants wouldn't ever "go back to their huts" in Africa.

-During the 2016 presidential election, Trump called out a Gold Star Muslim family and insinuated that the mother wasn't talking because she was Muslim."If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me," Trump said in an interview with ABC News in July.

-In May 2016, Trump said that federal judge Gonzalo Curiel couldn't hear the Trump University case fairly because he's Mexican. "We're building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, He is giving us very unfair rulings—rulings that people can't even believe," he said.

-Before his career as a politician, Trump allegedly wouldn't rent to black people back in the 1970s. This led to his company being sued twice by the Justice Department for discrimination.

-When Trump addressed the Republican Jewish Coalition in December 2015, he called himself "a negotiator like you folks," which many people said brought up Jewish stereotypes.

-Trump once said, "Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that," according to John R. O'Donnell, author of the 1991 book Trumped!

-Trump retweeted anti-Muslim propaganda from a far-right British group last November.

-During the 2016 presidential election, Trump pointed to a black man and said, "Look at my African-American over there."

-He retweeted false statistics about white homicide victims after a black activist was kicked and punched at one of Trump's rallies in Alabama.

-Trump asked African-American reporter April Ryan to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. Prior to this exchange, he said that many African-Americans were "living in hell," in reference to conditions in inner cities, Politico reported. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Most is true. Some taken out of context and other claims were brought by anti-trumpers! The true parts are reality that the left wont admit too!
Trump is not racist! Hes done more for blacks than the old plantation biden family ever thought of!
antifa and blm is racist!
Trump is not racist! Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's hard to believe that you could read the quotes from Trump, and still believe this. I guess de-nile is not just a river in eqypt.
It's hard to believe that you could read the quotes from Trump, and still believe this. I guess de-nile is not just a river in eqypt. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Logic eludes you!
He may be scottish Originally Posted by matchingmole
Nope he's a liberaltarian and you're a libtard.
Liberalism is a spineless choose...thanks for choosing MoleHole.

-Trump asked African-American reporter April Ryan to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. Prior to this exchange, he said that many African-Americans were "living in hell," in reference to conditions in inner cities, Politico reported. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
You ain't given SHIT!!

"According to The New York Times"...NUFF SAID!!
Your statement..."Trump said that Afghanistan is a "terrorist haven." IT IS!!
Your statement..."Before his career as a politician"...your mistaken again, (47 yrs) bitten is the career politician not Trump...you just list shit without ANY links!!
Who recently said..."you ain't black if you don't vote for me"...Hint it wasn't Trump!!

36,300,000 ResultsAny time
Biden: If You Don't Vote for Me, 'You Ain't Black'
https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/biden-if-you...
"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black," Biden said Friday morning during an appearance on The Breakfast Club. Recent Stories in 2020 Election ...

Racist Joe Biden: ‘You Ain’t Black’ if You Don’t Vote For ...
https://gellerreport.com/2020/05/racist-joe-biden...
Biden's 'you ain't black if you do not vote for me' is symptomatic of the faux-Democrats' posit that blacks are intellectually incapable of thinking for oneself, unlike some old white politician who sounds like a slave owner. Historically, the so-called Democratic Party advocated slavery, the …

WATCH-Biden: If You Don't Vote for Me, 'You Ain't Black ...
https://twincitiesnewstalk.iheart.com/content/2020...
Biden: If You Don't Vote for Me, 'You Ain't Black'. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. …

Joe Biden: If You Don’t Vote for Me, “You Ain’t Black ...
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/22/...
Posted on May 22, 2020 by sundance. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden went on the Breakfast Club radio show Friday and told the black host: “if you’ve got a problem figuring out whether to vote for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”. Questioning the racial bona fides of a black voter through this prism of Biden’s own racism and prejudice

Post the sources...I did.
Better luck next time...
Your correct about the left and their living on the plantation the the liberals have kept them on over the many decades...Trump has done more for the blacks than ANY liberal has ever done.
His black support is higher than any Republican in history.
It's hard to believe that you could read the quotes from Trump, and still believe this. I guess de-nile is not just a river in eqypt. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
You quoted ZERO sources...you're the libtard in denial.
Logic eludes you! Originally Posted by winn dixie
He could marry logic...they have no relationship with one and other.
Joeys ( Mr Maggoos ) is a swamp thing he will say whatever at the time if he can remember