And the winner of a free hour session with me is........

• Lanny
  • 02-02-2012, 09:56 AM
You would be surprised who already does/has... they just don't need to broadcast it to the world. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
kind of counter-intuitive to do a promotion that no one knows about, now isnt it?......
kind of counter-intuitive to do a promotion that no one knows about, now isnt it?...... Originally Posted by Lanny
I was thinking the same damn thing, but I think it is more of some people just trying to down play what others are doing
I think it's a fantastic idea to hold a drawing for a free session. If more ladies would advertise it, not only would it increase new business, it would bring back repeat clients. It's called great customer service if you ask me.

The only thing that bothers me is that I would get the winner's permission first before publicly announcing his handle.
I think it's a fantastic idea to hold a drawing for a free session. If more ladies would advertise it, not only would it increase new business, it would bring back repeat clients. It's called great customer service if you ask me.

The only thing that bothers me is that I would get the winner's permission first before publicly announcing his handle. Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Lana
Why would it hurt to mention the winner by his handle?
Lana
Why would it hurt to mention the winner by his handle? Originally Posted by Bloodhound

There may be some men who would rather keep their identity a secret. Remember, we have nut cases on the board. Lol.

The only thing that bothers me is that I would get the winner's permission first before publicly announcing his handle. Originally Posted by Lana Warren
And so many of y'all are fabulous in the CS department; truly (while others are still kinda figuring out what that means.) What caught my attention was (as of this hour; 2PM, CST), Savannah's post of last month's "raffle winner" has had just a shade under 1,000 Reads in approx 20 hours of elapsed time.
Lots of potential new clients within those Read hits I would think. Looks like smart bizzy-ness to me.
I never win anything ..what do you get for second place
I never win anything ..what do you get for second place Originally Posted by ralph lauren
You didn't even see me while my contest was being held ralph lauren! That might be one of the reasons why you didn't win LOL

Come see me when I'm holding my next promotion.. You could end up winning babe. You never know.
Nice.

Good idea to generate business. More ladies should do it. It couldn't hurt.

I don't know why ~Ze~ has to act like a lil bitch, ripping the girl for no good reason. Sweet.treat, it was an excellent idea. Sometimes you just gotta ignore the bullshit.
I will tell y'all why Ze was being a bitch.

Because Savannah has been a total cunt to the other ladies, behind the scenes. Since day 1. Ask around.

We (providers) tend to have each other's back. Not with this one! I totally understand why Ze and many many many other ladies "hate" on her, as you call it.

You call it hating, I call it cause and effect. Deal with it. Don't make me copy and paste PM's to the Spider Hole, Rambro. She's a royal cunt.

It's a great promotion. She doesn't have to be nice to her coworkers though, just to the guys who lay her . None of us with any sense would even think twice about working out of her crappy extended-stay with her.
Kinda like winning the lottery, you can't win if you don't play I guess. Congrats Jairou

Because Savannah has been a total cunt to the other ladies, behind the scenes. Since day 1. Ask around.

We (providers) tend to have each other's back. Not with this one! I totally understand why Ze and many many many other ladies "hate" on her, as you call it.

You call it hating, I call it cause and effect. Deal with it. Don't make me copy and paste PM's to the Spider Hole, Rambro. She's a royal cunt.

It's a great promotion. She doesn't have to be nice to her coworkers though, just to the guys who lay her . None of us with any sense would even think twice about working out of her crappy extended-stay with her. Originally Posted by Dannie

It's a great promotion. She doesn't have to be nice to her coworkers though, just to the guys who lay her . None of us with any sense would even think twice about working out of a crappy extended-stay with her. Originally Posted by Dannie
Well, if that's true and I am assuming it is, I can definitely understand your contempt for her. It's never a good idea to alienate your sisters in such a dangerous business. Savannah, you may want to rethink that business model more because they are the ones who can keep you safe much more so than any man on here.

Back on topic, I do think the drawing is a great marketing tool. And to video tape it was also a great idea. You seem very intelligent, but it sounds like you are treating the other girls like strictly competition instead of like the assets like they are and should be for you, like you to them.
Nice.

Good idea to generate business. More ladies should do it. It couldn't hurt.

I don't know why ~Ze~ has to act like a lil bitch, ripping the girl for no good reason. Sweet.treat, it was an excellent idea. Sometimes you just gotta ignore the bullshit. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Trust me, I know to just ignore this stuff by now. Even clients I see for the first time tell me how some of these providers are always talking about me and how they don't like me. I'm over it. I've moved on and made my peace but obviously they're still bothered by me. Oh well! C'est la vie.

Because Savannah has been a total cunt to the other ladies, behind the scenes.

You call it hating, I call it cause and effect. Deal with it.

It's a great promotion. She doesn't have to be nice to her coworkers though, just to the guys who lay her. Originally Posted by Dannie
However, as far as Dannie saying I'm a cunt to girls behind-the-scenes, she is sadly mistaken. I don't even talk to Ze and why this is any of her concern is beyond me.. I honestly don't need bitchy, judgmental, and downright disrespectful girls having my back anyway. I don't just respect guys who lay me either, just people who show me respect in return!!
All Ze and her followers do is try to low-blow me on posts without me even saying anything to or about them. Her little clique of providers has been doing this for months.. Whenever I would be in chat minding my own business, chatting with guys, networking, and posting pics, somebody would always say something about me or my pics, spread lies, or try to pick a fight with me in chat. I would usually always see some sort of smart ass comment from someone in their group if one of them was in there. I don't even go in chat anymore because I try to avoid drama at all costs with girls like these.
Let's remember that this is MY THREAD I made for the winner of my contest last month. In no way did I start drama nor was I being a cunt.. Some of the ladies who responded chose to leave a bitchy ass comment.
And FYI any instances of me being rude to anyone was a repercussion of one of you starting shit with me first. I'm not going to dwell on issues some of you providers have with me. I'm not holding any grudges.. I've gotten over it. Maybe you should too, Dannie and Ze. The purpose of this thread was to congratulate the winner (ONCE AGAIN) and your drama isn't needed.
Nope. She's a bitch.

I don't just say things like that for the Hell of it. I have been around five times as long as you, Savannah, and folks know I don't say things for the fuck of it.

She has great tits though

And we all need a redeeming quality.

Best wishes to you.