Water sports

Is squirting considered a water sport? LMAO
Not really but the closest I can imagine. But everyone is entitled to what they want to do. No judgement here. Have fun Tucson
I hope squirting happens also but I am going for the full golden shower experience. I think I have every thing covered to make sure it is a fun erotic session.
Ohh...keep it out of yer nose, too.
It's pretty easy, just aim and fire. Although I learned last night to try not to aim at the ears, apparently it gets stuck in there lol.
Ohh...keep it out of yer nose, too. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I think I've ended up squirting up guy's noses at times...
David,

How did a guy like you ever make a 300 million dollar fortune anyway?

Life sucks. Originally Posted by glad_he_ate_her
It takes munny ta makes munny. Plus, it shore helps when all tha po' folks buy thet line o'
bullfeathers thet if'n ya lower taxes on tha rich thet we'uns is a-gonna sumhow giv tha munny ta them insteada tha guv'mint by creatin' jobs fer'em. Hell, we'll create jobs. But we're a-gonna do it whar we kin pay sumbody a dollar a day insteada fifteen an hour. Thet's jus' Econ 101, fellers. But them po' folks is purdy estupido. Them dum ol' rednecks n' cedarchoppers prolly still believe in Santy Claws. Vote Ree-pub-lickin' in 2014! Vote Obama outta orifice!

When you finally pull the trigger on this sexcapade you'll be surprised on how hot, as is warm, it is. It come out body temperature so it's like having warm coffee sprayed on you only it's more like water than coffee. Originally Posted by glad_he_ate_her
Spoiler alert, much?
Although I don't have a tinkle in this bowl, I'll admit that there have been times when an overdue piss was positively orgasmic in relief. And for a guy, pissing outside adds some caveman Unngga to the experience. For instance, pissing over a cliff and/or under a full moon makes me feel about 8 ft. 9 in. tall.

Back in the day on a lake or beach Saturday afternoon, way back when I drank cheap beer, I probably would have exchanged some high-pressure, clean-n-clear piss with an earthy woman, and laughed delightedly the whole time.

But no goggles and getting in the ears, no.
it serves a real world purpose in a wetsuit when the water temp outside is 48 degrees too.. lol TMI?
Tucson, what exactly do you think that you need to learn about water sports? There's not exactly a procedure to it. I very much enjoy it but you basically just do what is comfortable for the two people participating, and do what you find hot and sexy (pun intended). Good luck on your search. Please do share if you find some nice ladies who enjoy it! :-)
Tucson, what exactly do you think that you need to learn about water sports? There's not exactly a procedure to it. Originally Posted by newbieguy
We covered some good basics here, though! Drink lots of clear fluids (so piss doesn't taste/smell like a morning piss). Keep it out of your eyes (pH levels make that sting like a motherfucker). And WARNING...it's real hot...like coffee (I considered mentioning that, too...but since it was the biggest shock to me when I partook, I figured I'd let you experience that shock first-hand...another poster already mentioned it). Also...out of the nose, or you'll be smellin' it for days. All good things to know before going in so you don't lose yourself in the moment and regret it long after. =)

The "ready" takes a bit of work...the "aim, FIRE" is child's play.
We covered some good basics here, though! Drink lots of clear fluids (so piss doesn't taste/smell like a morning piss). Keep it out of your eyes (pH levels make that sting like a motherfucker). And WARNING...it's real hot...like coffee (I considered mentioning that, too...but since it was the biggest shock to me when I partook, I figured I'd let you experience that shock first-hand...another poster already mentioned it). Also...out of the nose, or you'll be smellin' it for days. All good things to know before going in so you don't lose yourself in the moment and regret it long after. =)

The "ready" takes a bit of work...the "aim, FIRE" is child's play. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
No doubt, these are very useful tips. In fact, I would second the need to drink water or clear liquids. Nothing can foul the experience more than water sports after the person has consumed coffee, sodas or alcohol. But beyond that one, I guess my point was that I think it's just worth trying it and experiencing some of the nuances to fully determine what you like and don't like. I have my extensive list of what I think makes it hot and sexy and I think others have their own list. Tucson, just give it a shot, have fun with it and see what you like!
Yup yup. I guess this is a good time to lay some disclaimers about my WS shizz since I've already put lots of it out there.

One of my most influential/early sexual partners was all about it. And I was all "uhh...weird...but give me some gin and let's do it." And TURNS OUT it's a hell of a lot of fun and empowering as fuck to piss all over someone. Arousing, no. Fun, ABSOLUTELY! And I've received on the rare occassion and it's really a neutral/-1 for me. It's not something I enjoy but only something I sorta don't enjoy. If a partner (who I'm into) is like "I've always wanted to try it!" I'll let him/her try it, mainly because I know how much fun it is giving.
By this time tomorrow night I will know what I have been missing. YummyMarie and I did it in a bath tub after she soaked me with her squirting. She just pissed on me from the waist down. This time I want to go all the way. To heighten the play I want to video the session if I can. I hope using several cameras I can capture it from different angles. If I was rich I would ask some one to shoot it for me. All set up with hotel in Austin tomorrow meeting her at 2:30 and then to the hotel. I have booked for 3 hours so we will have time to work up to it. She doesn't like tea so she will stick to water and vodka. Em and I have had some fun times together and this will be new for both of us. This is just a step up from soaking French fries in her pussy because I had no catsup. If this goes well she may add it to her menu and I will put it on my bio on P-411.
I want to video the session if I can. I hope using several cameras I can capture it from different angles. If I was rich I would ask some one to shoot it for me. All set up with hotel in Austin tomorrow meeting her at 2:30 and then to the hotel. I have booked for 3 hours so we will have time to work up to it. Originally Posted by tucson
I think there are a number of her fans who will do this for free