What % Of Your Income "Would You" Spend On "The Hobby"?

My average is about $250. I do hobby once a month but sometimes 2 if my ATF lady visits from out of town. I will go upto $350 / if the provider is reliable and meet in a comfortable her private location. I don't like motels but I do see some if they are wellknown in Houston.
I've been in this hobby for a little over a year. A rought calculation of what I've spent is about 5%-8% of my salary.
To answer your subject line question. I spend about half of my income on hookers and whiskey, and the rest I waste. Originally Posted by slipknot
that is TFF!!!!

i spend about 10-20% of my income on vises, that includes girls
All of it.

I spend a lot, but I have a lot of fun. I've never seen a Brinks truck behind a hearse.
I'm a big believer that the last check you write should go to the undertaker and it should bounce.
I can only answer question 2...YES!
I don't like this thread. I usually allow myself 600 dollars a week allowance for my pussy fund. That equals $31,200. Damn!

Though, I do pull from that fund for emergencies and impulse purchases..... I just jerk off then to make up the money......

I wouldn't go back. Went pussyless for 7 years in my twenties till I learned this hobby. Fuck that! Wish I made more $$$$$$.
as much as i can and more than I should..... Originally Posted by aznlvr11
Fuckin A