Preferred Prostate Massage Toys?

Quality varies widely. A lady has to know what she is doing. Some can have you speaking in tongues with a finger, others need a good toy. It's not far in there but some fingers just touch the edge. They really need to have whatever they are using dead on the walnut sized spot. If not, in my experience I will get into that frustrating pattern of thinking I am about to get there and not getting there - at least by prostate massage alone. When whatever they are using is dead on the spot, there is no doubt about anything, especially how much you will want to do it again. It's an art, just like most everything here. As an older gent who doesn't come as hard as he used to, when it is done right, nothing gets me off harder. Nothing else is even close these days in terms of intensity. And I'll tell you, a lady that knows what she is doing can get another O out of you even if you think you are spent for that session.
I can imagine that the vibrating ones would be extra stimulating.
I feel lucky that I have piano player fingers/hands and I can reach the spot that watchout describes without any tools. I think that I have become quite skilled at prostate massage/milking, also.
^^^ yes you have. And Vannah, it's more an issue of gentle and repeated pressure in the magic spot than vibration. In a way, it's a man's clit - in that if you spend some time there doing the right things, it's likely an O will result - but it's different.
I feel lucky that I have piano player fingers/hands and I can reach the spot that watchout describes without any tools. I think that I have become quite skilled at prostate massage/milking, also. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You are definitely lucky. My hands are so tiny and delicate that even if I really tried, I probably wouldn't be able to put the correct pressure on it. Also, the fact that I have nails that extend a bit past my fingertip would probably make it quite unpleasant for the gentleman, even with a cover.
I think that I have become quite skilled at prostate massage/milking, also. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I can attest to this!

Glad you made it home safe. We miss you already out here in the Mile High City!
Looking forward to hearing how Vannah develops her skill with her new toy. I bet she will be a quick learner and is going to make a lot of men VERY happy!
I can attest to this!

Glad you made it home safe. We miss you already out here in the Mile High City! Originally Posted by Brandofan
Thanks, BrandoFan!! I had such a blast. And I'm very glad you enjoyed your prostrate massage.
Just getting in to playing in this area myself thanks to a certain ECCIE client ! ....following this thread
  • BK
  • 07-01-2017, 11:40 PM
Since this is the prostate thread this is interesting...

21 TIMES

http://newscdn.newsrep.net/h5/nrshar...wall=1&mcc=310
I can also attest to that!
Since this is the prostate thread this is interesting...

21 TIMES

http://newscdn.newsrep.net/h5/nrshar...wall=1&mcc=310 Originally Posted by BK
Very interesting article! I would think that 21 times a month is pretty standard.
I have not had any great experiences with PM.. but a salad toss at the right moment has been a proven success!! ��
I have not had any great experiences with PM.. but a salad toss at the right moment has been a proven success!! �� Originally Posted by Body4life67
I'd love to provide you with a great intro to PM sometime!
Yep my magic finger is long and skinny so reaching is usually a breeze

Nothing hotter than an oily handjob while I am massaging your prostate