I have a Question ? ?

The Galleria area would be a good place for you and your manager to set up shop.
The Galleria area would be a good place for you and your manager to set up shop. Originally Posted by BigEddie
Big Eddie, I find it highly doubtful that "Aubrey" is in control of her account or was behind the keyboard when typing that question.
thank you to everyone with positive feedback
btw I'm fully independent and loving it, I am no longer with "dream-real agency" I was not happy there or with the way I was treated and that is why I am now handling my own account the right way...
Handling your own account please. I was booking her calls because she did not know what to do until she ran off with a PIMP. As to be treated unfairly please by who? Please do jot start a shit storm.
popcorn and coke for everyone
BW on Coit or the Ramada they are real laidback....

Beware of scrubs

I would name higher end hotels but they charge for breakfast and idk about you guys but Im not feeling the non smoking bull
Handling your own account please. I was booking her calls because she did not know what to do until she ran off with a PIMP. As to be treated unfairly please by who? Please do jot start a shit storm. Originally Posted by KinkyMaddy

birds of a feather flock together

Your coming down on her after yall been working together.... Might as well say the same thing about yourself or quit pointing fingers
i dont understand why these girls need someone to answer the damn phone for them and reply to a message. Does it really require that much brains? and if it does i am glad i have them!

"No One Wants to Support A Pimp Enterprise"... "Support Real Independent Providers!"

I'm gonna put that in my signature soon lol seems i have to keep quoting it a bit!
Handling your own account please. I was booking her calls because she did not know what to do until she ran off with a PIMP. As to be treated unfairly please by who? Please do jot start a shit storm. Originally Posted by KinkyMaddy
Really kinkymaddy? WOW
your just mad because some others providers showed me how to run my own and account and YA'LL don't get my money anymore? and then to top it all off you have two of your regular clients book with me in Houston, tx and they physically tried to drag me back to you, WOW really?? and then what really takes the cake is when you threatened me with LE saying that your going to set me up? yea lets start a shit war I have all the evidence and trust me now everyone knows why you took all of your pictures out of your showcase, and the only pic on your showcase is blurred... I'm just curious what part of the LE department do you actually work for??
No, let's don't start a "shit war" here. Participants will not like where it lands.

Torito
Honestly if I felt it was Aubrey answering I would entertain this ....
WOW --- Really?

Yea Ill say I was one of the guys to go see her

A) I came to visit Aubrey (I say this because its obviously her pimp that she admitted to me she had) because I wanted to see her and I knew she was getting in over her head as she had only been around 2 weeks at this point and was wowed by the laptop and clothes you bought her

B) LMAO @ physically tried to drag her off, I simply told her that if she wanted to get away from you (yes the pimp -- she told me she has no access to this account and dosent even know the password) to look me up,

C) You do remember texting with me as your self on her phone right, Mr Pimp

BTW -- FTR --- Maddy didnt ask me to go see her -- Hell she hadnt even told me about the situation till after,
boom shaka laka
I HEART BOOM
Don't feel bad Aubrey, AlexandraFoxx gets threatful texts everyday. She doesn't even want to visit Houston anymore, which I don't blame her.