Alll You WK's for Kitty Lamour She Needs Your Help

And here we go again. Amazing.
And here we go again. Amazing. Originally Posted by BigPurdy
Same exact thing I was going to type. I do not think any of this looks good for either one of you.
I would like to know how a guy meets a provider by accident and gives her his phone number.
and the SAGA continues......
Zebra contacted me out of the blue, said he thought I was attractive and intelligent. That he thought I been through a lot and offered to let me move in with him to his lake house. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
She just PM'ed me and [removed by staff], lost everything she owned. Originally Posted by zebra
Revealing private communications between board members in a public forum? How those points taste?
Why? Why? Why? Stop. Just fucking STOP!
Still asleep...she DIDN'T POST this tacky thread.
Goodness people lets just be nice!
Still asleep...she DIDN'T POST this tacky thread. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I know she didn't, but it's still drama involving her. Her response was just as bad as his post. Everything involving her is constant drama.
I agree. She wasn't smart for responding but in all fairness, she DID NOT bring this on to the board this time so the focus should be more on the person WHO DID bring it on here with this thread. It was a pretty TACKY thing for him to do.

We don't know the real story behind what is going on here but we do know, Zebra got on here and INTENSIONALLY stirred up bullshit. K.L on the other hand took the bait and shit stirred more shit for herself as well.
geez!!!

kitty posts her side of a story [ok, a train wreck story] and she gets grief for it!!!
yeah, i know about her past history and how this might affect other's ideas about her, but still - getting grief for posting her side??

and all zebra gets grief for on his side of the story [ok, train wreck story] is how he met her "by pure accident 30 or so days ago"?? kudos to kaylee for summarizing the back and forth.

still, it's just "he said, she said, part 47 take 3."
Can't we all just get along?????

Damn, stop the dang name calling and finger pointing everyone.
Maybe I missed something here. I still can't sort out how a top post like this helps me find a nice yoga pant camel toed/or stocking wearing daty partner later today or tomorrow morning? I'd even settle for a FBSM and daty... damnit

LOL... have fun, let this other crazy drama stuff go!

I would like to know how a guy meets a provider by accident and gives her his phone number. Originally Posted by pacer
+1 pacer...And he wants to call out her WhiteKnights (didn't know she had any).