Yo Properstranger! 1st of May is quickly upon us!!!

Would this qualify??? If yes, the next question is CG or RCG?
...next question is horse, chicken or sleigh?
Von has the IPD (Instant Panty Dropper). You awesome bastard you!

Let's go flying Ze. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
This would be a total BLAST!!!!!!
Any Ladies interested?
Hmm There is an office building in Addison overlooking the Tollway. I am doing a tenant finish in one of the units. I have after hours access. I need to find a lady who wouldn't be afraid to be pressed against the glass!
Sounds like a "revolution"ary idea...

See what I did there? Ehhh? EHHH? Originally Posted by GracePreston
i thought "revolution" was an anti-flea/tick prescription for dogs & cats? :^)
I'm thinking one of the museums in Downtown Dallas....

Would doing it in one of their bathrooms be considered.... pussing out?

Any recommendations on.... like...

one with very dark corners?

• ~Ze~
  • 04-15-2014, 09:16 PM
She is talking about the amazing time two couples had on the Ferris Wheel at one of the local fairs. She only took one revolution... I needed two to complete my task.
I read that review ~Ze~

I'm already planning it out in my head! We should do a practice run at the movies though. Just to make sure all the moving parts work right . Originally Posted by MrMonger

Can't wait!
  • !VI!
  • 04-16-2014, 04:53 AM
i don''t think i care about the contest,

but this does seem like it would be a fun idea.... does the outdoor location have to be in DFW? Can the location be an Arbritum? Are pic's required? Can i do an outdoor experience with multiple people?
i don''t think i care about the contest,

but this does seem like it would be a fun idea.... does the outdoor location have to be in DFW? Can the location be an Arbritum? Are pic's required? Can i do an outdoor experience with multiple people? Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
I dont think anyone cares what u care about ijs -_-

On another note im glad u brought this up again ze because i have some awesome ideas for this project
I dont think anyone cares what u care about ijs -_- Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Damn, she's feisty today! Haaaahhaaaaa
Are there any locations that are off limits or deemed too risky/taboo?

TM
Damn, she's feisty today! Haaaahhaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Im in rare form lol
If I remember correctly the original rules of engagement based score on risk. For example. car sex isn't exactly as risky as say.... giving a blowjob on the Texas Star.

There were no official rules on what locations counted.... but most people pansied out on the contest last time.