Who do you find hotter?

Gal Gadot, the Only Hope for DC Comic movies. Originally Posted by Billogoods
I have to agree with that statement there.

Marvel has been whopping their asses.
Both are sexy... But I've had enough BSC women in my life. I prefer Gadot...
HQ looks like the type of women who turns her head and says fuck me hard you bastard as am slamming my cock in here tight ass as hard as I can......just my type of women
Ok, I'm not sure if this is sandbox fodder, but after seeing Margot Robbie on late night, I thought this might get some good traction in coed.

I decided to do the poll on Margot Robbie vs Gal Gadot in their Comic Book costumes.

Which one is hotter in costume?

For fun, you can say which one you think is hotter overall.

For me, I am a butt gal, so I think Margot as Harley in those hot pants just does it for me, but I love Wonder Woman so much and I love the language barrier in the post interviews so I am really in a dilemma trying to decide which one I think is hotter in costume.

In real life, I think I'd take Margot over Gal.
It should be fun to pick one of them in costume.

For those of you who follow along.

If not, just comment who you think you'd pick if you had to pick just one and why? Originally Posted by tntangie
You in wonder woman. Lasso of truth... could be dangerous
Both are damned good-looking women but Gal by quite a bit from my perspective and tastes although I would certainly let Margot watch.
Margo for me. Gal gadot is snooty and doesn’t do any nude or sex scenes. Margo on the other hand did so hot sex scenes in WOWS.
Gal's taint is a Tebowmas miracle.
My ignorance of popular culture comes through again. Never heard of either of them. But the blonde looks hideous with the bad dye job with different colors. I’d take the brunette over her all day.
My ignorance of popular culture comes through again. Never heard of either of them. But the blonde looks hideous with the bad dye job with different colors. I’d take the brunette over her all day. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Hey tush,

The blond with the different colors has a crazy back story, and has a history with the Joker from Batman. I'm sure someone with a better geek background can explain her better than me.

And Wonder Woman, well, she is wonder woman since forever ago.

They are both super smokin actresses, but with their costumes, the blond having the super hot booty shorts and yes, the crazy hair and tights and such, and then there is the brunette with the classic super hero look.

It seems as if Wonder Woman is clearly taking the lead.

It's really hard for me to choose but I'm a life long lover of Wonder Woman.
I've loved Gal Gadot before she was WW but for some reason I didn't love her AS WonderWoman.
I love Margot in everything though 😋😋😋
Would much rather fuck Harley cosplay than wonder woman.
I will happily sexually disappoint either if the choices.
Honestly Ang, I’d choose you before either.
I love Gal Gadot’s sexy legs!
HQ = PSE
WW = GFE

Give me PSE, although not sure I could handle her, but it'd be a hell of a ride. Besides, Gadot seems like very LFK, CBJ, kind of girl with little IOP.