Flameouts and Comebacks

Ethics and history, unless it included violent crime, have about as much place here as they do at a legislative convention.

Anybody on here NOT carrying any psycho baggage, real or imagined, is welcome to cast the first stone. Originally Posted by phildo
There's the if/then >=unless equation. Violence is intolerable, and thusly should not be tolerated. (Thank me, Professor Obvious).

"Money don't get EVERYTHING, it's true...."
There's the if/then >=unless equation. Violence is intolerable, and thusly should not be tolerated. (Thank me, Professor Obvious).

"Money don't get EVERYTHING, it's true...." Originally Posted by phildo
Ya and neither does pussy

I just think its funny that some of you guys cyber beat the hell out of him when in the grand scheme of things its really such a minor concern. Would I still see him? yes. Would I see you? yes. Would either of you see me for the first time or again? No clue. Does any of it matter? Very little to none at any given moment. Does it mean I stood up and said Id fcuk anyone for a dollar regardless of how they come across? Not at all.

There was humor and sarcasm in what I said. You are now representing it out of context and I wanted to clarify.
For the record, I considered coming back under a new handle. A fresh start - however, I knew that it would get out that I was tntangie. I have my haters. It is what it is. I know this.
Granted, I have never had to live with bad reviews. The worse thing said about me is that we didn't click, I gave him his money back, and we said "good luck" to each other. He wrote that up - and it got me more respect.

So, I figured, if I'm going to come back, and people are going to find out it is me anyways, then just come back as me.

I am who I am, so try and be the best me I can be today, regardless of what I have done in the past.

I suggest she apply that to herself as well, if she is going to come back...whoever she is.
I actually wanted to start a thread about this a while back but was encouraged not to. I personally think it is ridiculous to change your name. Someone will eventually see you and put it all together, or the crazy, combative posting will set off alarms all over the place. I think it is silly for a girl or guy to retire just to come back a week or so later with a new name and the same shitty attitude. What is the point? Just take your lumps and be a "semi" grown up. There is always going to be someone somewhere that doesn't like you. Hell, you don't even have to be an asshole and there are going to be people that don't like you. I say treat people the way you want to be treated and hope they will return the favor. Don't hold your breath though!
I have no idea who may or may not being referred to. But I think that answer depends greatly on what the issue is (or was) to begin with. If you take a gal who has a string of spectacular reviews, and she suddenly gets a bad review -- assuming they didn't assault someone or take the money and run -- folks are just going to chalk it up to a "we all like different things," "she may have been having a bad day," "they just didn't click," etc.

]And I for one have never been one to get on folks who say in response to such a review, "Gee, I'm sorry you had that sort of experience, I've always had great experiences with Ms. X." or "That's a shame, otherwise, her reviews are great." Some call that White Knighting, I think it's just a polite reminder that this review, while a valid expressing of this one man's experience, is not consistent with the girl's reputation to date.

But if the original poster is talking about one of the perennial drama magnets who has a string of misbehavior as long as your arm, I'm not sure that they can ever undo all the damage that they've done to their reputation. The suggestions mentioned are a fine way to try, but a some point, you just can't strain the piss out of the milk. There's just too much bad history to ignore and clean up. Folks are willing to give a second change. Often even a third of fourth. But it doesn't take all that long to burn all your bridges and reach the point of no return. Some times it's just too fuckin' late.
Come backs? I just recently read a review by Jason Gideon and my first question was:
Who in the world is that stupid to see him after his Grand Finale Agression Issue ...
People dont read? ... dont screen? or reputstion doesnt really matter?
For the record I dont know shit about JG ... I was shocked when I read the review
It depends on those "No" reviews if they are fake like these two, who just signed up that day and never returned to the site....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=846860

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=934314

then changing your name and going UTR would be a good idea, but those haters will always find you and repeat.... I wish the Mods could somehow sort through some of the BS reviews...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=934608&highlight=
It depends on those "No" reviews if they are fake like these two, who just signed up that day and never returned to the site....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=846860

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=934314

then changing your name and going UTR would be a good idea, but those haters will always find you and repeat.... I wish the Mods could somehow sort through some of the BS reviews...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=934608&highlight= Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Dang dude...referencing the last link. Kind of overkill since the intentions of the listed reviews are pretty clear even to a novice but hope it puts the naysayers to rest.
Don't let them get you down, happy holidays.

To be on topic, any comebacks should follow the advice listed, mend fences, rebuild burned bridges, and be as honest and forthcoming as possible about the past and how you will be better in the future.
Sitting on hands......

Yes i agree bored@home back on topic.......................bu t i can't think of anything else to say.......
Sitting on hands......

Yes i agree bored@home back on topic.......................bu t i can't think of anything else to say....... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Lol, sitting on hands could be a new service the new-new comers offer to help rebuild reputations... Like hand warmers just nicer to look at as long as they behave
Keeping your fingers under your rump in the face of great temptation is one of the best things a lady can do for her business in the long run.
Dang dude...referencing the last link. Kind of overkill since the intentions of the listed reviews are pretty clear even to a novice but hope it puts the naysayers to rest.
Don't let them get you down, happy holidays.

To be on topic, any comebacks should follow the advice listed, mend fences, rebuild burned bridges, and be as honest and forthcoming as possible about the past and how you will be better in the future. Originally Posted by bored@home
Damn....(I clicked the links)

and all I can say on those is...........damn

= this place is becoming stranger by the day (and not the good kind of strange)

= this place is becoming stranger by the day (and not the good kind of strange) Originally Posted by SD2011
A-to-the-men!
a small percentage of providers flame out. We've all seen it. And before they disappear entirely, they're likely to have received one or two bad reviews. An infinitesimally small percentage of all her reviews, most of which were outstanding. Originally Posted by mastermind238
I think this is called "Burnout". This can happen to any lady who no longer finds providing to be worth whatever reason. Burn out can even happen over the course of months (New ladies who can't handle the industry) or years (Older ladies who decide it's time to "move on").

Burnout happens to both providers and hobbyists. Sometimes, we all just need to take a nice vacation (or breather) and then come back into fantasy land. Too much of anything may illicit a little psychotic behavior.
The comeback starts with how you leave. Don't create drama or threads explaining the negative reviews. If you are going to "retire", please please don't post some sad sappy retirement thread, just to come out of retirement in a month. It looks ridiculous when you have to return. imho

Take your time off, get yourself together and come back with the same name.