What type of body type do you prefer

I can enjoy many differant body types. This is an area that I am not picky. I do tend to stay away from the little spinner types, because frankly, I don't care for bones. Ribs belong on my plate, not in my bed! But, there has been a few that have won me over with their personalities. Personality and how they carry themselves are the main key here. I also don't care for overly obese. BBW is fine, if she carries it well, but c'mon...how are you going to make 300lbs sexy??
I don't care for bones. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Boners, on the other hand...
Preference is Amazon body type but recently, after starting this hobby, I have tried petite and really like it. But I have had lots of fun with all body types from thin to BBW from short to tall. IT'S ALL GOOD!
I am most instantly attracted to spinner, petite and slender body types, but with the right mix of personality I am attracted to most body types.
To me the body is not nearly as important as the attitude and chemistry between us. I am 6' and on the heavy side and I look at the ladies pictures, but I read their comments on the board and their reviews and base my choice as stated on gut feeling from their posts and reviews to see how we would relate to each other. I love the physical aspect of hobbying, but also like good conversation and personality. It would be truly hard for me being a mature person to go strictly on looks and sexual gratification without a little bit of personality and companionship also.

My favorite body type is the woman whose body is up against mine at the moment . . .
A dickless wonder? Originally Posted by Ansley
How did you know what my ex calls me? That is a low blow, even on a SHMB.

I just like the women . . . like Ansley . . .
I prefer a lady that's 5'-5'6, between 110-150lbs depending on height, and a C or D cup.
I prefer my men...a little on the bigger side....I really like a biker build!
on women...I like a petite or average gal...close to my size...I have played with bbw's but then again,it is usually about "clicking personalities"!
I agree it is always best to have the personalities click....can't wait to meet you in dothan...
I prefer my men...a little on the bigger side....I really like a biker build!
on women...I like a petite or average gal...close to my size...I have played with bbw's but then again,it is usually about "clicking personalities"! Originally Posted by DallasRain
well counts me out..i know I can get bigger boobs but I can't lose 3 inches...although if I am on my knees does that count??
I prefer a lady that's 5'-5'6, between 110-150lbs depending on height, and a C or D cup. Originally Posted by shorty
At one time I thought the spinner body type was the most appealing to me, but since then I have met some wonderful women that have changed my mind.
big tits big asses
A curvy MILF, with an outgoing personality, is always fun to be with.
A curvy MILF, with an outgoing personality, is always fun to be with. Originally Posted by genesis
A big +1 to that!