A blow job always feels better when

His dick is hard Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Check
...there's no hair on his shaft or balls. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Check
+1 to a BJ with a pm.
She keeps going after you came and you're super sensitive.
When I'm stressed out. I love taking my stress out on a hard cock.
It always feels better when it is my dick.
A blow job always feels better when her bald shaven sopping wet taco is mashed against your face as she is grinding away on your tongue and nose to pleasure herself. You lose all thought about her giving you the bbbj you are receiving in the 69 position until she satisfies herself. When she is satisfied then she usually turns it up a notch and gives you everything she's got and with the smell of her pussy all over your face, makes nutting more intense. Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
This is what it's all about. I have found if you can make her cum you will usually get her best in return.
A blow job always feels better....even when she uses her teeth, acts like she's afraid of a dick, and simply have no interest in pleasing the guy Originally Posted by TinMan

See what I did there?
Blow job always feels better when the second lady is sucking on my balls and the third lady is rimming my arse.
Lot's of red lipstick, eye contact, dirty talk between sucks....and a finger in the ass is nice!
Blow job always feels better when the second lady is sucking on my balls and the third lady is rimming my arse. Originally Posted by micktoz

Where is the first lady? :0
It feels better if she knows how to SLOWLY take me to the edge then go for it all. It's that time it makes me growl and howl while clinching the bed sheets hollering " OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK ".............then as small tears run down my cheeks I close my eyes and keep moaning and mumbling oh fuck !.
A blow job always feels better when..... its been a long time since the last one.

A blow job always feels better when it is being shared with two aggressive ladies who play the game of switch really well...... and both are playing to win.
when i actually get one and not just fantasize about it with lots of lube
When big tits are wrapped around the base