Calling All Dallas Foodies!

Two favorite foods in Dallas:

Brisket and poppers at ten 50 bbq in richardson
Honey Bastard pizza (not on the menu) at Cane Rosso
Thank You for all these BBQ places! Yessssss I have to have Brisket I think I need to make an effort to sample all the Brisket! : p
Definitely want to go to Babes and Torchys! Originally Posted by BritneyB93
Brit, you can't go wrong with either! Easy on the pocket book (yet) both offer very tasty / satisfying fares. As most cities go you'll find your share of great eateries in the DFW area....just gotta do your homework and get the straight skinny from those who frequent them (ha! much like what this board is all about in the first place, right).
They need to open up torchys in movie theaters. Great movie food.

I usually sneak some in...green chili queso and chips and the baja shrimp, crossroads, wrangler
Thank You @Chateau_Becot!!!!! ; ) @Dallasfan yummy that is good movie food : P *Mouth Watering*
New Thai restaurant opened in Richardson TX. Bangkok @ Beltline.

I don't tolerate bad thai food. Place is legit, and very clean. Great taste and aesthetics (fresh flowers used as garnish, steamed rice is shaped as butterfly on plate, etc)

(A Dallas resident for 30+ years, and former upscale hotel concierge)
Filament,FT33, Nobu,Tei Tei, Tei An, Oishii, Biernats, HG Supply, Rapscallion. Perrys 2X and even the New Ruth Chris Uptown.Carbones and Mesero. Foodie starter list(not in order). More later.Enjoy. Oh and throw in Lark on the Park if the suns a shinin. lol
I think Thai places have really disappointed me in Dallas.

Wish there was a place like lotus of Siam in Vegas here. Originally Posted by dallasfan
EVERY city in America wishes there was a place like Lotus of Siam there. It's the best Thai restaurant in North America.