Greetings from the ECCIE Political Forum. We need your Vote!!

Go back and fuck your mother some more...inbred hillbillies. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
  • Trey
  • 12-23-2017, 10:34 AM
Why is the op not on the list? I think you're selling yourself short. I know you can win.
My money is still on sissy lips. He still has a few days to pull ahead.
No pun intended....well maybe
If no one gets fifty percent of the vote will we have a run-off?? If there is a run-off, shittest stain has a good chance!!
and just who in the flying fuck are you..i swear everyday a new cock sucking hillbilly joins the reach around homo band wagon...like I tell all you Trump loving dipshits...go back and fuck your mother some more.
funny how gay twinks ^ always get their panties in a wad.....
and just who in the flying fuck are you..i swear everyday a new cock sucking hillbilly joins the reach around homo band wagon...like I tell all you Trump loving dipshits...go back and fuck your mother some more. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Above quote coming from a card carrying member of the rainbow coalition.......And not jesse's
Looks like you just jumped a couple points. Way to go sc
Dude I'm not worried in the least about you bi-sexual religious fake conservatives...bunch a fucking weirdos.
[QUOTE=Sistine Chapel;1060319665]Dude I'm not worried in the least about you bi-sexual religious fake conservatives...bunch a fucking weirdos.[/QUOTE]

Is this the best ya' got?? AMATEUR ... shitstain you belong in Chicago! I have no doubt you would become a statistic.......
go back and fuck your mother some more you hillbilly trick LOL - all you dirty fuckers do anyway is piss in the gene pool
BEST DOTY POLL EVER!!

sissy has closed the gap to 9 on assup! just days to go ... Vote early, Vote often!

BAHHAAAAAAA
My man sc is going to win.....I believe in him
For lack of creativity, Chappy gets my vote.

Post all the shit you want. At least show some style. Good style. I once posted you sparkle here and there. Like calling threshold out for that WK bullshit. But then you fizzle out. Like the dumb ass comeback in this thread.
For lack of creativity, Chappy gets my vote.

Post all the shit you want. At least show some style. Good style. I once posted you sparkle here and there. Like calling threshold out for that WK bullshit. But then you fizzle out. Like the dumb ass comeback in this thread. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

BEST DOTY POLL EVER!

Sissy is closing on assup's ass! bahahaa

Sissy is only 8 votes behind.