Obama Endorses Biden

I think it will come down to class n intelligence ... Originally Posted by Tsmokies

At least you didn't use Biden and intelligence in the same sentence.
Further than Trump?

So yous admit he’s screwed this country up? Got its.

Thank you for admitting it. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I only voted for Trump because I figured he would put some political criminals behind bars, that hasn't happened yet. Now we have this bullshit Plandemic, it's one dumb show after another. Biden won't do anything either he's just a useful idiot that will go along to get along and fool the dumb people. I am through with all these people in politics not worth trusting.
Yous keep saying he’s got dementia.

Can yous back that up with anything medical? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Doctors look at your eyes to see underlying medical problems Watched the Biden/Bernie live webcast and clearly some neurological problems causing his left eye to wander.

And yous learned this where?

Maybe yous should clear your computer cache.

You’d do it for Randolph Scott.
Doctors look at your eyes to see underlying medical problems Watched the Biden/Bernie live webcast and clearly some neurological problems causing his left eye to wander. Originally Posted by Oilrig
It may be the deprivation of social distancing. He hasn't been able to grope or sniff anybody for weeks now.
Bernie beat Obama to it. And Bernie is more important now. If I remember correctly, Obama endorses Hillary too!

BAHAHAHAHA
But you all bristle at the idea that any negative observations made by trained professionals in the mental health field about trump are not part of a complete study and you write it off, out of hand.
So by the same measure. you should give Biden the same deal and wait for a complete examination. I'm sure you know Biden has had a speech impediment since he was a kid.
Oh, that's right. Y'all make fun of them.

So a Former President of the United States chooses to endorse a 77 year old man who is obviously in the early stages of Age Related Dementia.

That says more about Former President Obama than Just about anything.

Party first, Country second. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That makes way too much sense, Munch. Way over their heads.
And yous learned this where?

Maybe yous should clear your computer cache.

You’d do it for Randolph Scott. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
It's not a matter of dementia. Biden is a dumb shit always has been, always will be. It doesn't take a medical degree to figure that out. All of his inadequacies and gaffs are the result of him not being very smart. It's as simple as that.
Have yous accused him of having dementia, Levi?

And if his “gaffs” bothers you, what do yous have to say about Trumps lies (and gaffes).

Amazing how the man managed to survive, lol!
Do you think any POTUS would not have endorsed his party's candidate? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And the purpose of the thread...
By the way your buddy HOE beat you to it!!
He's that clean, articulate fella, with a smooth voice... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
As long as he has a teleprompter...like all talking heads.
As long as he has a teleprompter Originally Posted by bb1961
The Biden/Sanders live webcast was a disaster Biden reading from teleprompter and struggling to control his drooling

I was commenting on their messiah...OBUMMER.
Ain't nothing going to unscramble bittens word salads!!.
That says more about Former President Obama than Just about anything.

Party first, Country second. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Actually, you missed it. It's ....

Obaminable first, Country last.