What is the longest time you have consistently seen a provider or client?

Almost 4 years.
One over 10 years
Another over 8 years
Another at almost 7 yrs, but may not make that.
A dear lovely gentleman I've seen for the past 5 years.
I've seen a few from my first stint, back in the 2000's, but I'm close to rolling into my 6th year here this go round, so about 5 years(every few weeks/months to visit).
I have been seeing m ATF for over 5 years now. Just saw her last Thursday and actually had the discussion. Neither one of us thought it seemed that long until we did the math.
I have been in and out of sex worker scene for 35+ years. 1st time mid to late '80's with strippers and streetwalkers. some good and some not so good.

2nd time in 2002-2003. all through the newly emerging internet ads. Had some fun experiences.

The last 4 years I have seen many ladies of various ages and shape. Only a couple bad experiences. I have probably seen my fav at least 10 times. We have a unique chemistry. We just fit. But we have had some disagreements. She is late 40's pursuing a nursing degree. I have a daughter in her early 20's pursuing a nursing degree.

I am a 62 y/o fart that likes women. Before my wife's ovarian cancer diagnosis things were good (we have been married 14 years). She has been cancer free 9 years. But no sex life
I've seen one in shreveport over 14 years. I've seen Dallas rains for a long time but we can't remember how long it's been
About 60 minutes.
She has retired from the business but I still see her on a regular basis
Both have since retired or are in a completely different part of the country.
About 8-9 years and going
Randy...been over 10 years!
Penname..we been seeing each other a few years!
I just celebrated a 9 year w a sweet houston gent...and I have quite a few I have known over 12 years!
2 in DFW for almost 5 years.
And 2 in Phoenix for the same amount.
I'm a serial repeater. I do see some others also, but these 4 are very special to me.
There is one lovely provider here in Austin I have seen consistently for more than 15 years...others come and go, but she still delights me.
With one it will be 2 years this August and over 100 visits! Love our chemistry...we fuck good!

The other about 1.5 years and about about 75 visits!

I’ve had some of my most intense orgasms in my life with these 2 hotties! One is 21 & the other 24....I’m 43! ����