PPE No Longer Mod?

• Surge
  • 11-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Thanks for all it help PPE, glad you made it outta your tour of duty alive! Now we can focus on our plan to take over the galaxy!

I had him removed because I heard he had a little body odor. You see I run this town. NOTHING happens with out my say so ans my get a piece of the pie..

..Opps.

Maybe I need to lay off the Boardwalk Empire Originally Posted by cpi3000
Gotta love that show CPI---addicting!!!!

CPI, If ur Nucky, does that make St. Chris Arnold Rothstien of NYC? Then who is Lucky Luciano? Who's Jimmy Darmody?
Normal is so "Normal".... PPE is the new normal!

What are we going to do today, Brain?

Same thing as every day, Pinky, Plot to take over the world!

My new plan, Mass conversion of ECCIE to Kink... Imagine the possibilities!!

Jalah, Training starts now, go flog Surge!

Snow - On your knees and get over here... LOL!
We're gonna miss you around the mod "break room" brotha! Keep up the kink revolution and let me know how I can help.
Great to see your still around PPE. Thanks for your guidance.
PPE IS THE NEW NORMAL!!! That's a very SCARY thought! And here I thought Holloween was over. : )
  • Jaleh
  • 11-13-2010, 08:32 AM
Normal is so "Normal".... PPE is the new normal!

What are we going to do today, Brain?

Same thing as every day, Pinky, Plot to take over the world!

My new plan, Mass conversion of ECCIE to Kink... Imagine the possibilities!!

Jaleh, Training starts now, go flog Surge!

Snow - On your knees and get over here... LOL! Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
LOL Give me a challenge babe.. Surge is too easy, hell give me whatever I want anyhow... Hey you going to FetishBall?

One more thing Mr, ;-) he cant be pinky even though hes part of the group- It has trademarking rights due to me.
I am going to miss you around here.
Tara,

I believe we have business to attend to, a spanking is LONG overdue....

Jalah,

If I can, am planning to go to Fetish Ball Tonite. Will ping you. Anyone wanna go as PPE's Little Slut??

PPE
I think when someone loses Mod status, all the points and bans they issued should be dissolved.

I personally think ppe tried his damndest to get me banned, mostly over some bullshit.
PPE

Glad to see you are still here...well at least with me....wink.
I think when someone loses Mod status, all the points and bans they issued should be dissolved.

I personally think ppe tried his damndest to get me banned, mostly over some bullshit. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Different board, different handle, different mod....... same result.

Maybe it's just you?
WOW,

CPI defending PPE.... The world has stopped rotating on it's axis. Ya know I love ya Man!

Lisa, You too are long overdue for what PPE can do to you.....

Rambo, Nope, You were not even on my Radar.... You give me and yourself way too much credit...
Different board, different handle, different mod....... same result.

Maybe it's just you? Originally Posted by cpi3000
And the same dick riding bitches, too.

As far as getting banned on another board, sorry for not taking too kindly to being called stupid by a moderator. Oh, gee. What was I thinking.
Rambro,

OK. Am trying to understand your perspective here. PPE spends hundreds of hours over many months contributing to this board as a VOLUNTEER. People are showing support and giving thanks. The thread is about HIM. It's not about YOU.

And then, out of nowhere, you're the only one who makes it about YOU and gets others off topic.

So, does the world just revolve around YOU? Maybe everyone else is perceiving it differently and you're the center? Interesting...

Another option to hijacking this thread would have been to start another one saying, "My gripe session - please listen to me" by Rambro Creed.

Have a nice day and best of luck in all your endeavors in life.

PS. Ignore me if you like, I am just another freedom fighter...
I just donated a dollar at the grocery store checkout to the "Treat Rambro Creed unfairly campaign".

Who you calling a "dick riding bitch" Rambro?

Don't you get points for that ?