11-16-2004 The Day the Music Died

Damn. As on All in the Family would say, Those were the Days.
At least I'm not on EVERY Thai chicks DNS list. I'm smart enough not to go into ML and start a tread that you WON'T answer to for your own entertainment. So just UP THE SHUT FUCK and we'll put each other on ignore.
Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Damn son you're on a roll roll here.
Awwww man, I might pull out my DVD in honor of this date.

7 years...........
Looks like I didn't start until 2005. So where is the music still playing?
Damn son you're on a roll roll here. Originally Posted by tyboy1
Oh....just a matter of time....before my Fan Club joined in. Welcome!...welcome!
you know i was given that DVD and i never got around to watching it. (i know, crazy, but i dont watch a lot of tv)

i need to see if i still have it somewhere
At least I'm not on EVERY Thai chicks DNS list. I'm smart enough not to go into ML and start a tread that you WON'T answer to for your own entertainment. So just UP THE SHUT FUCK and we'll put each other on ignore. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Each and every one of these statements is a testament to how smart you are. Keep it up, bigboy.
  • Satin
  • 11-17-2011, 09:01 PM
Come on boys don't ruin our sad moment back in time...geez...

Wallstreet, if you never saw it, probably shouldn't now bro....it will bring tears to your eyes...lol

Damn, almost forgot about Sweet 8 & Discretion....
Thanks to the OP & all who followed for a much needed & long overdue smile. Also grateful for timely sparring amongst others. (Sad) reminder that some memories best remain untold.
Bad day. Great memories before that and especially sad for B and B since I knew Beth before then, and before their unfortunate (and short lived) hookup with Amber. B and B are great folks, and I am sad that I am hobbying today (sort of) without them.

Never tried Expectations - no good reason, just thought they were too public.
And, just so everyone knows, Beth - before B and B - was my ATF (and just about or maybe my first in the "hobby") until she retired and I met Rose on Richmond. Both great ladies and and I think about Beth to this day, and I try to see Rose as often as I can. Beth was/is a real person and is was fun to be with and know her.
I remember walking in to Escapes for the first time. I was greeted by Natasha who I later figured out was semi retired at the time. She asked if I wanted to see the line up and I told her she looked just fine to me. I didn't need to see anyone else. She was like, "Uh, Um, OKAY!" Man, that girl could fuck. I saw her a couple of times after that as well.
Then Sweet8 became my hangout. Demi was so hot, I saw all the latina girls that played there. Never saw Michael or the chick that was so well known for the BBBJ. Their schedules never lined up with mine.
OK, now I'm sad.
WOW Great Thread;;
I was spending my retirement back in the early 2000s at those places.
I remember getting a phone call from my insurance agent telling me that he has some good news and some bad news .
He said the good news is that you are in south florida working and the bad news is that escape got busted last night.
Too many great MAMMORIES to remember, but I will never forget that BLACKENED day. Anyways like the great PAPILLON Said "I'm still hear you BASTERDS". Oh I lost my DVD... Miss the GRRRRREAT parties.
  • bbkid
  • 11-18-2011, 02:52 PM
I had just started the hobby in early '04 and didn't really get the "jist" of what all went on that day. All I knew was they closed down my favorite places to hang out.