Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

If it does turn out to be a act of terrorism, I bet it was one of those religious fanatics from the First Baptist Church of Kuala Lumpar.
  • xtrem
  • 03-09-2014, 06:11 PM
It's called English. You should try it sometime in Texas. Of course I was in DFW. Maybe they speak a different version there. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Again jumping to conclusions. What does Texas or any or local, I may have in the profile? Fact, I'm a fucking New Yorker living in Texas for the moment . Had to get out of NY , too Blue.. BTW, terrorism likely, Al-Qaeda, don't think so.

It's spelled Al-Qaeda, not Al Queada.

Cheers....
Again jumping to conclusions. What does Texas or any or local, I may have in the profile? Fact, I'm a fucking New Yorker living in Texas for the moment . Had to get out of NY , too Blue.. BTW, terrorism likely, Al-Qaeda, don't think so.

It's spelled Al-Qaeda, not Al Queada.

Cheers.... Originally Posted by xtrem
There are about a half dozen, correct ways to spell Al Queada. Depending on your langauge or country of origin.
I won't be so worried about spelling. There were Texans on board that plane. Now I know how you Texans are but don't go off half cocked and start a war.
Has any group taken responsibility? Terror groups are proud of their successes, and terror is spread more quickly if everyone thinks the same thing might happen to their flight.

At this point, I tend to think it was mechanical or pilot error. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

One good reason not to take responsibility right now is Obama. He is weak, he is embarassed, and he needs a distraction. If some group in Indonesia says that they are responsible then he can take them out (or say that he did). It would distract people, make him look good, and probably safely bump his approval ratings higher. No, Obama would not stay on the golf course with an opportunity like that. All he would have to risk would be a few lives of special ops guys and the sure nomination for another Nobel Peace Prize.
Just remember to wipe the snot and boogers off that finger before you start pointing it, JDIdiot!
One good reason not to take responsibility right now is Obama. He is weak, he is embarassed, and he needs a distraction. If some group in Indonesia says that they are responsible then he can take them out (or say that he did). It would distract people, make him look good, and probably safely bump his approval ratings higher. No, Obama would not stay on the golf course with an opportunity like that. All he would have to risk would be a few lives of special ops guys and the sure nomination for another Nobel Peace Prize. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wondered what idiot would be the first to step forward and blame Obama for the disaster. Thanks for being idiot #1 ...
Was there ever a doubt? He and lead the league in pointing fingers at President Blackula.
EVA, you just can't read can you. Poor baby, he tries so hard to fit into his big boy pants.
EVA, you just can't read can you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Neither can his mentor. Reading is optional in their "lives."!

I thought Obama had a lot of class mates over there. He should be concerned.
EVA, you just can't read can you. Poor baby, he tries so hard to fit into his big boy pants. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The first line in your rant blames Obama you simpering birch. Only a idiot would even bring his name up.
Neither can his mentor. Reading is optional in their "lives."!

I thought Obama had a lot of class mates over there. He should be concerned. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Get your lips off of JD'S ass ...
....... I'm a fucking New Yorker living in Texas for the moment ..... Originally Posted by xtrem

Yep....that's what you're called around here.

When are you leaving?
Better read it again...
Better read it again... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You wrote it and don't know what is in it? You sound more and more like a Democrat every day. Nancy would be proud of you.