In your opinion

I'm not a lady but it seems to me a major prerequisite would be financial security. If you put your rates well above the average you will likely get well below the average number of takers unless you can afford to travel a lot and in style as well.

So, if this is how you pay your rent from month to month going HDH is a real gamble, but, if it's extra income you have the option to try at minimal risk.
There's a certain segment of the male population that might be attracted by that. Think HBO True Blood. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
you're right, perhaps she has a thing for vampires .....

Speaking of True Blood, I love that show...think it's back on in July! Originally Posted by Valerie
Darn skippy! I love me some Jason Stackhouse, but I love me some Robert Pattinson more!

Ooh yes....He is a sexy man!!
I don't think he is all that hot tbh. The only thing I find hot about him is that accent. Now if we're talking hotness ...

Not a twilight member but Mr Beckham is so f'ing sexy! omg /End ThreadJack

Back to "HDHs" lol
well, but the term High dollar hottie does only refer to money, doesn`t it? so automatically one that charges more money is a hdh. a model with tampon out there for 10 000 an hour is therefor a HDH nevertheless? ? Originally Posted by ninasastri
Technically yes.
Beckham can bite me!

Give it up for the Dad...Peter!! Yummy!

I think that the women who are HEPs are the ones who can be elegant & sexy. A woman who you can take to an art gallery or to a company party but who you can also meet at her incall and she will be wearing a sexy lingerie outfit. Anyone can charge a high rate but if they still do things like smell like smoke, have a dirty incall, look like they just got out of bed when you arrive and arent clean, or not show up for a session they will find that their phone stops ringing. The details are what makes the difference having a nice incall\nice decor, getting ready for the session and they also have to be good at what they do. Not everyone has what it takes to be a HEP just like not every business man can be an executive.

oh and there are too many pics of men in this thread

Uhhh.....This one.

Anyone can charge a high rate but if they still do things like smell like smoke, have a dirty incall, look like they just got out of bed when you arrive and arent clean, or not show up for a session they will find that their phone stops ringing. The details are what makes the difference having a nice incall\nice decor, getting ready for the session and they also have to be good at what they do. Not everyone has what it takes to be a HEP just like not every business man can be an executive.
Originally Posted by Bluntman
Well said
Think HBO True Blood. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I'll think about that. I'll think about that all night.

...I'm sorry, what were we talking about again?
Thanks for the True Blood comment Charlie...I'm enjoying this thread more and more with every post
me too Val!!!
I think we've morphed into what makes a "Tuxedo." I've asked my pictures to NOT be posted for fear of making you Diamonds/HDHs go crazy.

Gotta have some Stackhouse!