Fact and opinion

Woman in studio photos vs. woman who answers the door

Originally Posted by The Big E
🤣👍
What about the K pop girls are they bait and switch? I’m screened there but have not visited yet. All models showing in their 20s and look hot.
What about the K pop girls are they bait and switch? I’m screened there but have not visited yet. All models showing in their 20s and look hot. Originally Posted by TeamOne
I don't think any pictures from any agency are 100% accurate.
3 girls I met from Kpop and very few others been pretty accurate pics (still with touch up)… only 2 girls I met out of all agencies in Dallas that I remember uses recent no touched up actual photo. That’s fact.
They never are and never have been. It's only been in the last few years, on this board, that people have been surprised to find out that this is the case.
What about the K pop girls are they bait and switch? I’m screened there but have not visited yet. All models showing in their 20s and look hot. Originally Posted by TeamOne
If you see enough girls, you’ll know that a lot of them are the same girl but the pics are from many years ago. There will be some bait and switch, I’ve only experienced that one time tho
They never are and never have been. It's only been in the last few years, on this board, that people have been surprised to find out that this is the case.
Nah. Kfest and Sunflower used real pics because they had genuinely beautiful women, as do many studios in LA. The other Dallas studios use fake pics because they have ugly old ladies. The current state of Dallas studios is depressing, pay twice as much as an amp to get the same amp quality girls.

Make studio girls hot again
Nah. Kfest and Sunflower used real pics because they had genuinely beautiful women, as do many studios in LA. The other Dallas studios use fake pics because they have ugly old ladies. The current state of Dallas studios is depressing, pay twice as much as an amp to get the same amp quality girls.

Make studio girls hot again Originally Posted by buttermilkoperator
Now this,,,, it is better than Rudy and Trump Lawyers’ rant about 2020 election fraud.
But what benefits does anyone have from ranting about two place shut for stupidity?
Now this,,,, it is better than Rudy and Trump Lawyers’ rant about 2020 election fraud.
But what benefits does anyone have from ranting about two place shut for stupidity? Originally Posted by AsianP
I was just setting the record straight that not everyone uses bait & switch pics

Also I’m just a goober and like to post to pass the time at work when I can’t find a good 4chan thread to post in.
Not an encounter moved to coed
Not an encounter moved to coed Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Makes me go “hmm”
When there are multiple post in agency sections that are not encounter.
Why is this one get singled out. What is the intention behind it?